Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

SPOTTED

33K views 84 replies 37 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
Ok here we go a bit of fun, all I hear is"where are all the Tigs" So what say for a week we see how many we can SPOT, but no hunting them out???

Today
Tig 1 grey preston fishergate
Tig 2 white Preston docks area

and so on ?

#2 ·
Today - None (only seen 3 in my area Rochester, Kent in the last month)

#4 ·
Came down the motorway on Sunday from Lancashire to Cheltenham....Monday drove around Cotswolds...haven't spotted one.... on my way back this evening (M5 & M6).....will let you know if I see any :)

#5 ·
Saw quite a few while driving down and back through France last week. Maybe more sales on continent. They were available there earlier. I made my mind up to buy after spending an hour crawling over a demo car in Arles in March last year. Salesman was very good even when I told him I was buying in UK!

#9 ·
Follow up from earlier......drove back from Cheltenham to Lancashire (M5 & M6).....didn't spot one...

#11 ·
Saw one today ( White R-line) approx 16.40 hrs at traffic lights near Tesco Leyland....I gave him a quick wave... ;) ;) :lol:

#14 ·
FTT said:
only one today samw as yours stumpy near the docks ?
Can't tell my colour at the mo....it's minging from this weather :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

#16 ·
FTT said:
yep like wise my black Tig is morelike a farmers tractor just out of a field, or a laney all camed up
;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

#19 ·
Tig16 said:
Saw my second one in a couple of days, a Urano Grey SE. John Lewis car park Chester.
Now that's a colour I'm dying to see.....as everyone I know put me off this colour, even to the extent that they could not sell ex demo's at the dealerships in this colour...... What did you think of the colour 'Tig16' :?: :?:

#20 ·
stumpy said:
Tig16 said:
Saw my second one in a couple of days, a Urano Grey SE. John Lewis car park Chester.
Now that's a colour I'm dying to see.....as everyone I know put me off this colour, even to the extent that they could not sell ex demo's at the dealerships in this colour...... What did you think of the colour 'Tig16' :?: :?:
I initially walked past it before realising it was a Tiguan and looked again. Nothing wrong with the colour as such but very annonymous. In white they stand out and look a largish car, just the opposite in that colour. ..

#21 ·
Tig16 said:
stumpy said:
Tig16 said:
I initially walked past it before realising it was a Tiguan and looked again. Nothing wrong with the colour as such but very annonymous. In white they stand out and look a largish car, just the opposite in that colour. ..
Thanks mate :) I will have to scout around :idea: :arrow:

#22 ·
Can't believe I still haven't seen a single one in Surrey, and it's also interesting how many members have ordered Indium Grey yet they aren't getting spotted so much.

#25 ·
Parked in Bluewater (Kent) today and got back to my car to find an SEL Caribbean Blue parked next to me....haven't seen any Tigs for a month and now they park next to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.