555 Posts
Ha ha, I can see yours won't stay standard for long :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hartside said:
Ha ha, I can see yours won't stay standard for long :D
You can bet that :mrgreen: ! But always keep me within reasonable limits :!: Orginal should be original, but a little bit of excitement does not go out of your way :cool:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I prefer to style my Tig with a good looking blonde myself.... ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd love to find some aftermarket silver wing mirrors (and lower diffuser trim), like that seen on the Tiguan R during testing at the Nurburgring (or just wait for the real deal!). Those handles too, looking really sharp. If anyone miraculously comes across 20" Sebring alloys, throw them my way!

Customisation is a dangerous game for me to play, just thinking about the money I could spend is making my wallet upset.

·
Registered
627 Posts
stumpy said:
I prefer to style my Tig with a good looking blonde myself.... ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But dying your hair and plastic surgery is taking it a bit too far though Stumpy 😂😂😀😀😢😂😂

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alphaparticle said:
I'd love to find some aftermarket silver wing mirrors (and lower diffuser trim), like that seen on the Tiguan R during testing at the Nurburgring (or just wait for the real deal!). Those handles too, looking really sharp. If anyone miraculously comes across 20" Sebring alloys, throw them my way!

Customisation is a dangerous game for me to play, just thinking about the money I could spend is making my wallet upset.
Is this this video you're thinking about?
Lower diffuser trim etc ....

·
Registered
63 Posts
VWangen said:
Is that what you think about? Lower diffuser trim etc ....

Absolutely, everything about that car. Those parts adds that little extra which completes the aesthetics, for me at least. Side note, unfortunately had to access your eBay list via. VPN (Swedish IP) to get the full scope as many items are region restricted.

Paddle shift extenders are also another item on the list for my personal enhancements!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alphaparticle said:
VWangen said:

Absolutely, everything about that car. Those parts adds that little extra which completes the aesthetics, for me at least. Side note, unfortunately had to access your eBay list via. VPN (Swedish IP) to get the full scope as many items are region restricted.

Paddle shift extenders are also another item on the list for my personal enhancements!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
VWangen said:
alphaparticle said:
VWangen said:

Then I notice down the Ebay restrictions in the different countries, but you found something on your own in there! Like Paddle shift extenders and another things i hope?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Im Gonna put a Stripe made of R line Badges down my SEL's bonnet

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
NoHopeNoFear said:
Im Gonna put a Stripe made of R line Badges down my SEL's bonnet
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bhuna said:
stumpy said:
But dying your hair and plastic surgery is taking it a bit too far though Stumpy 😂😂😀😀😢😂😂
View attachment 1177 ....Hows that Andy.... ;) ;) ;) :) scrub up nice me :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
stumpy said:
Bhuna said:
stumpy said:
images (10).jpg....Hows that Andy.... ;) ;) ;) :) scrub up nice me :lol:
OMG - you look like my wife... :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bhuna said:
stumpy said:
Bhuna said:
images (10).jpg....Hows that Andy.... ;) ;) ;) :) scrub up nice me :lol:
OMG - you look like my wife... :D :D :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: ... :lol: ouch

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Have a good time with my Tiggy in the garage this weekend :D The details that count! ;) Painting of Caliper.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I like the black calipers, quite subtle. Did you leave the calliper on the car or did you remove it to paint?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hartside said:
I like the black calipers, quite subtle. Did you leave the calliper on the car or did you remove it to paint?
I painted it on the car! Painted caliper with caliper paint, with a thin and fine brush, took its time! But then also a perfect result! :D And the sticker is a sticker designed for just this, on the caliper, it's heat treated so it can withstand a lot of heat! :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts