Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great forum! If only it was accessible from Tapatalk which would make it much easier to navigate from a smart phone. Are there any plans for this?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes I agree, Tapatalk would be much easier.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I too would welcome Tapatalk.

Steve

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hmmm ....sorry I've never heard of it (tapatalk), and yes I have a smart phone. Having said that being on the mature side :roll: :roll: I've a lot to learn with all the new tech on this Tiggie, but hopefully I'll get there :lol: Just hope my youngest lad will have the patience to show me :D :D Must admit I have learnt a lot just looking at your posts guys who now have their Tiggies....alas only a few more weeks ;) :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I have reported the above link as Spam......by gclubplaza :x :x :x

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Rob said:
I can certainly have a look. I picked this forum design because it does seem to work very well on mobiles and tablets but let me know if you're having issues with anything.
Thanks Rob, I said yes to Tapatalk from a purely selfish point of view as I already use it for half a dozen or so forums (fora?).
However I have to say I do like this forum layout, as you say it's very phone/tablet friendly. Like Tapatalk I can upload photos etc. directly from my ipad, unlike some others which only allow uploads from sites such as Photobucket etc.

Steve

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rob said:
I can certainly have a look. I picked this forum design because it does seem to work very well on mobiles and tablets but let me know if you're having issues with anything.
As a forum design goes, this is excellent. But Tapatalk is an app, and notifies you of threads you're subscribed to, etc. So just very easy to use as you get notified when someone posts.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Pauld888 said:
Rob said:
As a forum design goes, this is excellent. But Tapatalk is an app, and notifies you of threads you're subscribed to, etc. So just very easy to use as you get notified when someone posts.
To be fair Paul that is possible here as well, from the 'user control panel'. However it is a bit convoluted, and with Tapatalk it is just a case of a tick in a box.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.