Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Last week I ordered my new Tiguan. I've gone for the R-Line 2.0 TDI 150ps 4-Motion Blue Motion tech 6spd manual in White. Not much up- spec-ing needed but I've gone for the electric tail gate option.
Moving on from a Scirocco 2.0 diesel 170ps. It's going to be a wrench to let it go as its been a great car but with all the best will in the world, it's totally impractical. I've looked at other SUV's but we are a VW family through and through, (3on the drive presently) Scirocco, Polo and an Up!
I'm looking at an October delivery date but the dealer hasn't given me the start date yet. What are other people's experiences of this? Not seen one new Tig on the road as yet! Exciting times ahead.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hi tedster.....snap...ordered last week (tues) & told delivery date October....no start date yet.. and I also haven't seen the new on the road yet, look out for one everyday lol :geek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have quickly gone from a build start date to arrived in country! Boy that was quick. Picking up from my dealer on Sep 29th. Unbelievably I still haven't seen one on the road as yet in the Uzk but recently was in Spain and saw two plus a transporter full of them. Excited!

·
Registered
182 Posts
That's great news ..I haven't seen an R line on the road yet either and mines not being built till end of September so looking forward to your pics when you get it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome Tedster,

Great news about the R-Line.

Expecting mine next Tuesday and saw one on the road today. Think it may be the main dealers.

Plenty of road presence. Front LED's are very dare I say it 'sexy' !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haven't posted for a while coz I've been to busy admiring my R line. Absolutely loving it and so too does everyone I know who all want to talk about it. So many cool features incorporated in that fantastic dash display, in fact, although I've had the Tig for three weeks now, I'm still finding new things out about her. I think I'm in love!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Tedster. . How have you found the ride over the last 3 weeks comfortable ? Too firm ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts