Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 5 months of ownership it has gone it has to be the worst car i have ever owned. Been dealership 4 times was going to book it in again for suspension but decided ive had enough.
The car from day one was just a nightmare engine shit so underpowered suspension wow dont get ne started on that breakes sticking all the time had to change the front tyres first two weeks i had it be ause of the humming droning noise. So have i have got a 70 plate a4 2.0 tfsi 204 break. Dont get me wrong the interior and speck was top notch but that just wasn't enough to keep it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You must have just been extremely unlucky I think, I am now on my 4th Tig and have loved every one of them because they have all been completely trouble free.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Same, I've had two and just ordered a third. All faultless except a seat warmer stopped working on my current. VW replaced the element it has been perfect since. I've spent a couple of months test driving all the options but the Tiguan remains the best all-rounder and the best value. (IMO)

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Had two Tigs and both have been faultless.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Weel after collecting my A4 from london 70 plate s-line i noticed that there was something not right so took it to my local body shop and the car has been in a rear shunt. Back door is out plus other things so phoned dealers got back to me next day after manager came in. And they agreed to bring my tiguan back.
And sort all the finance log book and tax i think thay knew it was in an accident thought i wouldn't notice. So im going to book it back in for the suspension and see how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Lucky escape on the Audi back to the Tig, Better the devil you know. ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Does that Audi now make it your worst car you have every owned. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts