Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Tiguan friends....I really feel soooo lucky that the waiting is officially over since today. I got the best New Years surprise present as I was expecting ot around the 10th of January....buuuut its here today :D
I think,...actually I am 100% sure that I will spent the night in my brand new Tig and propably fall asleep in there :D :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Looking very cool :cool: :cool: Savvas......being Highline and looking at the pics (ie right hand drive) where are you based :?: :?:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looking good, the wait was worth it! Congratulations :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Stumpy....I am from Cyprus, in Limassol town...sea side. We drive right hand here...
I couldnt be more happy and satisfied with my car and the extras with it
Black white and silver are gorgeous too!!

Thank you Dr.Miles :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Thanks for the info Savvas....... wow I'm way jealous now, great pics, a place I have never got too but on my 'bucket' list (GTD184 said he may squeeze me into his suitcase next time he goes :lol: ) :cool: :cool: :cool: enjoy your new car mate :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hahahaha....thank you very much Stumpy, if you ever manage to visit little Cyprus drop me a message to meet....btw where are you from? Location i mean...
So Happy New Year to all you guys....all the best and enjoy your new cars

·
Registered
88 Posts
LOVE Cyprus - been loads of times - normally to Polis

·
Registered
96 Posts
My daughter was born not far from Limassol at RAF Akrotiri, must take her back soon. Looks like they have spent some money on the coast road there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DrMiles and Urrrz106 is really nice to hear that you have been to Polis and Raf Akrotiri here in Cyprus!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FORUM MATES

1 - 9 of 9 Posts