Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Greetings from Sweden! I've had my new Tiguan for three days now and I love it. But, I find it hard to get used to the throttle response which is different from any other car I've driven. When using the normal driving profile the throttle needs to be pressed pretty far down to get going. Switching the driving profile to sport makes it much better but then the dsg also gets the sport mode.

I've been fiddling around with the individual settings and found that I can set the engine to sport mode and then revert the dsg back to normal from the gear lever. However it reverts back to sport when the engine is turned off and then back on again.

Question: anyone know a way to have the throttle response in sport mode but the dsg in normal mode?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Could you update your signature so we know whether you have petrol or diesel and what model and engine size?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Fit a DTE Pedalbox, it fixes the poor factory throttle mapping, and give you about 21 different throttle maps to choose from. Makes the car HUGELY more enjoyable to drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts