Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. We are in the process of ordering our Tiguan estate 2.0 TDi BMT 150 R-Line 5dr DSG. I will be getting the car adapted for left foot use due to a disability. What would you all suggest are extras that we couldn't possibly live without? :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Oli,s Tig and welcome. Great choice with the R Line what colour are you opting for? options worth considering are keyless entry, electric tail gate and area view. If you really want to push the boat out leather seats with setting memory is a very nice to have if 2 drivers of differing statures are going to be driving.

Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Tim. We are going for Indium Grey. The last two cars we had were white and we swore we wouldn't have another white car!! Was a great excuse to upgrade to a colour that we fancied. 😜The options I have listed so far include keyless entry, electric tail gate and area view so that's great you have suggested these too. Will definitely have a look in to the leather seats too. Can't wait to get it ordered now!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Electric tailgate and the parkassist+camera are great. The camera gives you massive visibility you can almost see around corners when reversing with it.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I opted for the Dynaudio upgrade as I like good quality sound and I'm not disappointed, crank it up and wow it's awesome imo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oli's tig said:
Hey Tim. We are going for Indium Grey. The last two cars we had were white and we swore we wouldn't have another white car!! Was a great excuse to upgrade to a colour that we fancied. 😜The options I have listed so far include keyless entry, electric tail gate and area view so that's great you have suggested these too. Will definitely have a look in to the leather seats too. Can't wait to get it ordered now!
Howdie. My Tig is Indium Grey. It's a fantastic color choice. As for extras I can't really comment since our cars come pretty generously equipped. The Active Info Display is great and to echo the others I would say that area view, keyless and electric tailgate with easy access are the must have options.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hugo_NZ said:
Oli's tig said:
Howdie. My Tig is Indium Grey. It's a fantastic color choice. As for extras I can't really comment since our cars come pretty generously equipped. The Active Info Display is great and to echo the others I would say that area view, keyless and electric tailgate with easy access are the must have options.
Yet again, in the uk we get nothing added and in fact they are taking things away going by changes in MY18! We haven't had much of a chance to see many tigs in Indium Grey but love the ones we have seen so far. Keyless entry etc seems to be a no brainer especially seeing as I am a crutch user and won't have to take my hands off the crutches to go hunting for keys.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oli's tig said:
Hugo_NZ said:
Oli's tig said:
Hey Tim. We are going for Indium Grey. The last two cars we had were white and we swore we wouldn't have another white car!! Was a great excuse to upgrade to a colour that we fancied. The options I have listed so far include keyless entry, electric tail gate and area view so that's great you have suggested these too. Will definitely have a look in to the leather seats too. Can't wait to get it ordered now!
Yet again, in the uk we get nothing added and in fact they are taking things away going by changes in MY18! We haven't had much of a chance to see many tigs in Indium Grey but love the ones we have seen so far. Keyless entry etc seems to be a no brainer especially seeing as I am a crutch user and won't have to take my hands off the crutches to go hunting for keys.
I have noticed all the different trim levels. Our two togs are the middle of the 5-offer lineup. The only options We paid for were ACC and Easy Access, and beyond that the only options left available were Pano Roof, Discover Pro and Dynaudio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts