Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So another great deal for the group, a Tiguan R-Line in Pearl Black. This car is in an excellent condition, and comes with almost 2.5 years manufacturers warranty, 2 years free breakdown cover and 2 years free servicing. This offer will only be available until Monday as the offer is for our VIP event which is a major promotion only available only to existing customers (usually). If you would like further details or detailed Videos of the Tiguan please do message me.
The Tiguan should be £30'999 but for the next three days it's just £29'999 View attachment 1076

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks in great condition and absolutely loving the super sticky grip those tyres must have to keep it on the ceiling like that.

(not sure if you are aware, but all the photos look upside down to me on my laptop).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andy,
I am not sure what's going on.....photos my end are the right way up! Having said that I have had a bottle of vino! :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ditto Bhuna......same here ..... we fly'em upside down here in the NW :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What I was obviously trying to demonstrate is the quality of the Tiguan's 4 Motion! :lol: will try to edit tomorrow at work in the meantime enjoy the Tiggys versatility!

·
Registered
250 Posts
All right way up on my iPad :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
All right way up on my iPad :)

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
It would seem the answer is to use an ipad. All ok here 👍

I've found when inserting photos it helps to make sure you choose the 'inline' option.

Steve

·
Registered
610 Posts
Looking good on I phone as well :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts