Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just popping a quick hello here. Me and my fiance are collecting our new Tiguan on Saturday. Its a 150 tdi 4 motion dsg in Pure White. Rear badges removed, tinted windows and opted for keyless entry and electric boot.

We cant wait to finally have a new car as its been a complete nightmare as we had initially ordered a Q5 S line but due to the delays and shocking customer service from Audi we switched to the Tiguan. I can't believe we didn't order one in the first place as it comes with much better spec than the Q5 in standard form and a fair bit cheaper too. Ok the interior may have a more quality feel in the Audi but its not by much and that isn't justified in the higher price for the Audi in my opinion.

So, can't wait for 10:30 on Saturday :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
Enjoy your new motor and put plenty of pictures on here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wraggster said:
I will do, once I've sorted a Flikr account to replace photobucket since its stopped allowing people to share photos if you dont pay.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Arwel said:
Wraggster said:
I will do, once I've sorted a Flikr account to replace photobucket since its stopped allowing people to share photos if you dont pay.
This having to pay on photobucket a real bumber, just got to get all my photos off and delete off there site now

·
Registered
835 Posts
Arwel said:
Wraggster said:
Flikr is owned by photobucket.
Every one on other forums I go on are starting to use imgur.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Miket said:
Arwel said:
Wraggster said:
This having to pay on photobucket a real bumber, just got to get all my photos off and delete off there site now
You can still store all your photos for free plus you are using up their server space :D
I have downloaded all my albums plus I am keeping them on photobucket.
I dont really see the point in closing anyones accounts as you can still store stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here we go then. Unfortunately the weather is pants but we are over the moon with the car. Love it.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
:) Wow......CP is my initials to my first & middle name...'Brill' pics & great plate Arwel.....'Enjoy' :cool: Just wish I was 17 again :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. What a lovely car it is. Drives superbly and looks amazing. Couldn't be happier.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts