Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

Quick question - are heated from seats fitted as standard on the Uk specc;d R line ? - or do you have to order them through the Winter Pack
Official VW site to configure a new R line says that they comes as "standard"
but then it mentions the "Winter Pack which is a payable extra.

Anyone with a UK R line able to confirm please

·
Registered
133 Posts
I haven't got an R Line but believe the heated FRONT seats come as standard and the optional Winter Pack is for heated REAR seats.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
Hello All

Quick question - are heated from seats fitted as standard on the Uk specc;d R line ? - or do you have to order them through the Winter Pack
Official VW site to configure a new R line says that they comes as "standard"
but then it mentions the "Winter Pack which is a payable extra.

Anyone with a UK R line able to confirm please

I hope the R-Line comes with heated front seats as standard as I have ordered heated outer rear seats as an option!......from memory there is 2 heated seat options those being Winter pack which comprises of heated front, outer rear seats and heated washer jets and another option of heater outer rear seats (leather) both cost the same price.

The description is confusing because regardless the R-Line in U.K. Spec comes with heated front seats, so it's fair to assume that the winter pack is primarily indicating heated rear seats for for the standard cloth seats and the other heated outer rear seat option which stipulates (leather) is for the leather option.

Maybe to avoid any misunderstanding or confusion VW should just list them as one option which is heated outer rear seats?! Because it is irrelevant to mention the front seats if they are heated as standard!

·
Registered
202 Posts
when i finally get my r Line (actually Highline with body pack - continental R Line Spec :) ) it will be really interesting to compare....reading the dutch brochure (but my dutch is not fantastic) i never saw anywhere the option of heated rear seats!

·
Registered
202 Posts
How do they function? On off or with variable settings? The Z4 I used to have had 3 settings, low didn't do muchn middle was ok, but not really good on cold days but high started burning your ass after 10 mins...hope VW have got comfort settings right!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.