Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I've just ordered a Tiguan R. no idea when its going to arrive a global semiconductor shortage is making me wait unfortunately.
I was just wondering if anyone on here already has one and how they were finding it. its going to be a real step up from my 1.4 R-line

Be nice to hear from any fellow R owners.

·
Super Moderator
3,111 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it will certainly be a massive step up in looks, performance and handling.

Hope the wait is not too long.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Love ours!

Wait may not be as long as some other models though. We ordered in March a week after our daughter ordered an R-Line. We've had it for about a month now and her order is still not even scheduled for production...

·
Registered
11 Posts
IAMSTEVE017 said:
Hey I've just ordered a Tiguan R. no idea when its going to arrive a global semiconductor shortage is making me wait unfortunately.
I was just wondering if anyone on here already has one and how they were finding it. its going to be a real step up from my 1.4 R-line

Be nice to hear from any fellow R owners.
Have you got your Tiguan R yet? I'm thinking of ordering one in the next week or two.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was told 18 weeks when I ordered mine last week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.