Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all just after a bit of information from those in the know. Does the SE NAV trim level with tsi petrol come with the dsg paddleshift?

G

·
Yes, I think all Tiguan dsg's have paddles. Use mine occasionally, usually when I know dsg will be caught out by situation!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not sure whether the question is does SE NAV DSG Auto come with paddles or does the SE NAV have a an auto/DSG option! but yes all auto/DSG models come with paddles and pretty sure every engine variant at SE NAV level has an auto option.

·
Registered
51 Posts
c_w said:
Not sure whether the question is does SE NAV DSG Auto come with paddles or does the SE NAV have a an auto/DSG option! but yes all auto/DSG models come with paddles and pretty sure every engine variant at SE NAV level has an auto option.
No auto option with the 125 Tsi SE/SE Nav, only the 150 Tsi SE/SE Nav.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My DSG doesn't have paddles. Had it 2 months and only just noticed !, but it's actually something I've had on my previous cars for the last 9 years and never used.

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,584 Posts
Rob_c said:
My DSG doesn't have paddles. Had it 2 months and only just noticed !, but it's actually something I've had on my previous cars for the last 9 years and never used.
Are you sure Rob, according to the price list all SEL and R Line DSG's have paddle shifts :!:

Steve

·
Registered
555 Posts
Rob_c said:
Paddles should have come as std on your car. I'd be straight down the dealers if it were mine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It was a used ex demo so can't do anything about it, despite never having used them anyway I will admit that I was a little surprised that it doesn't have them.

·
Registered
446 Posts
This sounds really daft, but are you sure? I'm pretty sure the DSG gearbox is never offered without paddles, ex demo or not. They are only tiny paddles you may have missed them [ducks]

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yes, like many things the dsg paddles are smaller nowadays!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely not got them. Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm guessing it was a very early model, registered in October so maybe it wasn't a standard feature at the time.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Assume you can manually change gears with back and forward on the stick in "LEFT" mode?

Do you have all the usual multifunction buttons on the front of the wheel?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Take a picture of the front of your steering wheel so that people can see if it is the same design as their R-Line - I wonder if you have had the wrong steering wheel put on.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Vehicle Car Steering wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design
Yes can change up and down by moving the shift over and I believe I've got the correct steering wheel, at least I hope I have !. I was put in an R line for a week prior to getting mine and it had the same steering wheel but never noticed whether it had the paddle shift.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Rob_c said:
The car I test drove recently had them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts