Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick pic. Will add more later. Enjoying the drive for now after a full 1 hour introduction to the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
Nice one Andy, now the learning curve starts :D

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Very nice, enjoy !

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Good one Andy.....Hi Timmy

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all - 100 miles done :D :D

All I can say is "WOW"...

Will post more pics when car a bit cleaner now - probably at weekend LOL

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks very much for the story regarding the trials and tribulations of Timmy. Read like a whodunit, or more like a whereisit.

I must know. Will there be a sequel? Have you sold the movie right? Is Spielberg interested in directing it?

Happy motoring

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks smuj.

The sequel will probably be in 2 years, when the contract hire runs out on this one...filming will probably start in 18 months for that LOL.

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer...the wife is starting to get the impression the car is hers...

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Arrgghh - was going to take some pics today but weather crap...and I cleaned the car yesterday evening too...only for a bird or several to shit on it overnight ....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Bhuna said:
Arrgghh - was going to take some pics today but weather crap...and I cleaned the car yesterday evening too...only for a bird or several to shit on it overnight ....
You said that there's lots of seagulls down your way, but as it was overnight it must of been a owl :?

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,581 Posts
Miket said:
Bhuna said:
You said that there's lots of seagulls down your way, but as it was overnight it must of been a owl :?
Or a seagull with night vision goggles :lol:

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts