Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from New Zealand and Compliments of the Season to everyone on the Forum!

Well after 162 days from ordering to taking delivery, I finally have my Tiguan 162 R-Line all 220ps of her!

Really enjoying the car so far although there is a lot to learn with all the new technology

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Sky Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow..looks 'Brill' TiGR162 and 220 smackers. You will notice the difference from the Golf 1.4 TSi. :idea: :idea: :arrow: :arrow: Surprised :eek: you didn't go for an 'All Black' look ;) ;) :lol: :lol: Enjoy matey....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks there Stumpy

Nah, black would have been the worst colour to go for it's good for the Rugby fraternity but not cars ;) :lol: :lol:
would be washing the car every 5 mins :cry: One of the people at that has a Tig on order wanted to change the colour on their car
when they saw mine :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great looking car mate. The colour is suble and it looks sleek. Nice alloys. Congrats!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Looks fantastic when the sun hits that metallic ;) ......unfortunately we don't see enough sun in the UK to fully appreciate some of those metallic, mica and pearl automotive paint finishes!................liking the exhaust tips too which complement the rear styling nicely!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looks superb, Tigr162, waiting for my RLine 190 in same colour. Nice rear valance with twin pipe detail, I know its fake but still looks good, I believe the UK version doesn't have this just twin pipes on show. Don't know why it should be different for U.K. Orders perhaps somebody could explain.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can't get the "220" in the uk but the "240" TDI in the uk has these "fake exhausts" - pic of mine is in the gallery....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh I understand now, shame VW didn't consider naming the 240 an R as with other VW models

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's cos a real R - 300+ is due out at some point...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Looking really nice there TigR162 really nice blue sky and woderful mountain views, oh sorry yeah and the Tig looks the dogs Bs :D :lol:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is that diesel or petrol, which ever will be awesome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Yes I am well pleased with the car, just a niggling rattle which has already been mentioned in another post. And yes it is a big step up in performance
from a Golf TSI 103 kw to a 162kw R-line :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
WOW :eek: !!!!! REALLY SUPERB TiGR162...CONGRATS FOR YOUR COLOUR CHOICE...1000 LIKES!!
AND THOSE TWIN EXHAUST PIPES ARE PERFECT, THEY GIVE A SEXY REAR APPEAL TO YOUR TIG
ENJOY MATE :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.