Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening,

So today I have spent most of the afternoon/early evening giving Topsy a good clean.

Method:

1. Pressure Wash
2. Snow Foam
3. Pressure Wash to Rinse
4. Two bucket method with a wash mitt
5. Polish and buff
6. Tyre Shine
7. Plastic Trim
8. Glass

I then finally got round to fitting the boot and door still protectors.

Results:

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was so nice coming out this morning and seeing the car beading due to the rain shower!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looking good! I've already got the exhaust tips, but now itching to buy those sill protectors now :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Breezer said:
Looking good! I've already got the exhaust tips, but now itching to buy those sill protectors now :D
These are vinyl protectors and still rather thick compared to some vinyl I've seen. I wouldn't have normally bought the carbon effect but after much thought I went with my gut and am pleased with the overall look of them.

Just looking through the pictures again and I'm pleased with the backdrop I choose for the pictures, very effective for the urban SUV

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Breezer said:
Breezer,

These are the exact same ones I purchased. Can highly recommend the quality and finish, delivery time was very quick also.

The location of pictures is on of the only places in Norwich where they can legally graffiti so it is ever changing and some cool pieces get done, never seen Banksy though lol

·
Registered
485 Posts
ChrisLeggett said:
Breezer,

These are the exact same ones I purchased. Can highly recommend the quality and finish, delivery time was very quick also.

The location of pictures is on of the only places in Norwich where they can legally graffiti so it is ever changing and some cool pieces get done, never seen Banksy though lol
Thanks Chris. Banksy can come and do mine any time he likes :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
c_w said:
Is the camera also called Topsy? :lol:
Not sure I follow?

Pictures would be a lot better if I had taken my SLR with me but time constraints took over

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cabby09 said:
The back drop really makes the car stand out. Excellent work there
Thank you.

I am in agreement with you for sure, I now want to go searching for more graffiti walls to take pictures. The next location may be the docks at Great Yarmouth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts