Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be collecting my Tiguan on Tuesday which will be a mere 16 days from walking into the showroom. The vehicle is brand new with myself as the first registered keeper, I don't mean to rub it in for those members who have been waiting a long time, I've been in the same situation and know how agonising it can be but I've only been able to do this because the car was already built and ordered and presumably then cancelled. I needed to offload my current car and didn't fancy waiting several months as the value was dropping quicker than a fat kid on a seesaw so I jumped at this one.
The trade off for not waiting is that it's already been loaded with options, some I would not have chosen and others that it hasn't got that I would have liked so time will tell if I've done the right thing, I've got the colour I wanted which was the most important thing and the lovely big sunroof !

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think you've got all the spec you'll ever need there...and on this site Caribbean blue is one of the favourite colours....lucky find.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Very nice. Hope they gave you a big discount for taking it off their hands at such short notice ;-)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Looks like a nice spec, and as a fellow Caribbean Blueer youve gotten the best colour. Only thing I would have added is the auto tailgait (its super helpful). Some features can be activated in the software by the dealer (e.g. voice) for an extra fee

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has the electric tailgate although I would happily swap that for parking cameras .

·
Registered
555 Posts
If you want it have a word with the dealer and see if they can retro fit the camera

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think once the car has been built it is very expensive to add things as a retro fit, for example my car will have the 20" Miramar alloys which were extra at. £825, I enquired about upgrading theses to the Suzuka alloys that I believe are standard on the R line and the quote was well over £4000, and that's keeping the same tyres !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts