Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m from Malaysia, just bought VW tiguan R line 2022 year on last week.
i just find out that my headlights was too high, it will affect the opposite car road rider. May i know how to off this Left/Right hand traffic in travel mode settings?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your new (?) vehicle should have come from the dealer with the correct setting for your country - I believe in Malaysia you drive on the left, same as here in the UK? The ability to set the lights for driving on the other side of the road, as we have to do when going to mainland Europe, is only intended as a temporary measure, not for long term. Permanently changing this would have to be adjusted by the dealer (or it may be possible using OBDII settings but I have no experience of that, maybe others can advise).

Reactions: Elizabeth68283

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Your new (?) vehicle should have come from the dealer with the correct setting for your country - I believe in Malaysia you drive on the left, same as here in the UK? The ability to set the lights for driving on the other side of the road, as we have to do when going to mainland Europe, is only intended as a temporary measure, not for long term. Permanently changing this would have to be adjusted by the dealer (or it may be possible using OBDII settings but I have no experience of that, maybe others can advise).
Hi, our driver side is on right in Malaysia. My problem had already been solved by sending back to dealer, they adjust the headlight height using computer system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts