Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Wow...looks 'Brill' yetirider :D I was torn between this & the Idium grey :roll: Great pics ....'enjoy' :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GazSEL said:
Another great looking car, haven't seen a colour I don't like yet. Congratulations on your new ride yetirider, shouldn't it be tigrider now? ;)
Dealer had an orange one, couldn't live with that.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
You missed a bit !
Nice car...

Ps how do you keep your drive so clean ? :?:
Terrier1964...sent you a pm a bit back, look at messages at top ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for sharing the images.
Great choice off colour.

Just out of interest which interior did you opt for?

The standard black one or the storm grey.

I am going for the same Tungsten Silver but unsure of the interior?

Black is safe and easy to hide the dirt ( I have a 2 year old) but the storm grey looks a nice combination with the Tungsten Silver.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice colour but the one thing I like about the new Tiguan is the chrome highlights and they seem to get a little lost against the silver in these pics
Might be different in real life though .

·
Registered
53 Posts
niffty50 said:

Black is safe and easy to hide the dirt ( I have a 2 year old) but the storm grey looks a nice combination with the Tungsten Silver.
I have the storm grey on a black SEL and my one warning is that it's really white rather than grey so it does show up everything. Does look nice though, but then I've always preferred light interiors.

·
Registered
11 Posts
slowingdown said:
niffty50 said:

I have the storm grey on a black SEL and my one warning is that it's really white rather than grey so it does show up everything. Does look nice though, but then I've always preferred light interiors.
Thanks, the images from VW was not the greatest.

I had bitten the bullet and opted for the storm grey, the sales man did question me to ask if I was sure as I would be the only one in the world with one :shock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts