Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've had the Tiggy now for just under a month and loving it, driven to the UK and back and done over 4000km so far, very economical after the advice about running her in.
The technology is great the ACC is just perfect for those long distance journeys and the safety features associated with it, just great.
I couldn't add the door puddle lights as there are now cables as they are just fake covers, even the one in the show room had them fitted, have managed to find a cable kit to install them so will be doing that over the next month.
Added the R line door lock covers though they are a smart add on from Wish.
Here are a few updated pics of the Black one, in her prime.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very impressive. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Great pics 'Toblerone69' :) :cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
LED light strip looks ace!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stumpy said:
Great pics 'Toblerone69' :) :cool:
Thxs Stumpy, very happy with the purchase, great drive and comfortable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RichyP said:
Richy, I didnt even know it had them till I picked it up, the Panoramic roof also lets so much light in to the car.
Would love it if you can change the colours but you can't 🤔

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Toblerone69 said:
RichyP said:
Richy, I didnt even know it had them till I picked it up, the Panoramic roof also lets so much light in to the car.
Would love it if you can change the colours but you can't 🤔
wait what? are the roof led strips standard on the R-Line? :shock:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
LED roof strip lights, are standard on the R-Line & SEL 'TRSTIG' .......not sure on the others.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stumpy said:
LED roof strip lights, are standard on the R-Line & SEL 'TRSTIG' .......not sure on the others.
Taken from the UK brochure

01 The electrically operated, panoramic glass sunroof with integrated roller blind and LED ambient lighting adds additional light and
space, whether open or closed, filling the interior with natural light and providing an inviting view of the sky above. When tilted upwards,
it lets in fresh air, and if the sky is a little dull, the integrated LED lighting adds a pleasant, ambient feel. Standard on SEL and R-Line.
Optional on all other models. Image shown is Tiguan SEL with optional 'Vienna' leather upholstery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts