Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow MK2 owners and soon to be owners!!

I ordered my MK2 back in January and fortunately they already had one in exactly the same spec required built, I therefore collected on Friday last week!! I must say I am very pleased with my choice!!

I have gone from the MK1 SE 2.0 TDI 4motion to the more beneficial (for me anyway) MK2 SE Nav 1.4TSI version.

I have already changed the low beam and high beam to xenon bulbs and just trying to work out how to change the side lights to LED..... help post may be posted soon lol!

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of the mk2 with the wind deflectors on? I'm interested in buying some but a bit unsure on the look

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT on this forum had them fitted, his pics may be in the gallery. They looked good.

·
Registered
360 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slim this was exactly where I looked before I purchased the DRL recommended. They should arrive tomorrow so they will be fitted on Sunday. I feel that my alignment may be out since changing the H7 bulbs over, so the dealer will realign on Friday when they debadge for me!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So after a small prang in "Topsy" the other week she has gone in for her cosmetic repairs!!

The courtesy vehicle (Peugeot 208) I have for the next two weeks isn't great and makes me realise just how much I love the Tiguan and the gadgets.

Counting down the days till I have her back!!

Attachments

·
Registered
835 Posts
ChrisLeggett said:
So after a small prang in "Topsy" the other week she has gone in for her cosmetic repairs!!

The courtesy vehicle (Peugeot 208) I have for the next two weeks isn't great and makes me realise just how much I love the Tiguan and the gadgets.

Counting down the days till I have her back!!
OH No :shock:
What happened :?:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may have gone into the back of a Chrysler Voyager🙁. Thi Tig came off relatively unscathed visually compared to the other car but after estimation they may have found others issues!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
VW wind deflectors fitted to 180 TSI

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Malcolely37 said:
VW wind deflectors fitted to 180 TSI
I like the look of this so may have to invest in the future