Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Not yet as the module you need to change is locked and SA31347 doesnt work. Module 09 has loads of things I want to change in it but I need the SA.

Maybe other MK2 Tigs the above SA will work.

G

·
Apparently I have interim software in my 09 module so SA41437 doesn't work. I will ask VW to flash my module with the latest firmware when they fix the alarm issue.

I believe others have had success with the SA and this mod has been achieved.

·
Registered
185 Posts
welshkaiboy said:
Apparently I have interim software in my 09 module so SA41437 doesn't work. I will ask VW to flash my module with the latest firmware when they fix the alarm issue.

Have you tried SA code 21343. I know it works on some Polos.

G

·
cabby09 said:
welshkaiboy said:

Have you tried SA code 21343. I know it works on some Polos.
I will give that a go, on the RT forum 41437 has been 100% successful on the MK2 Tig 09 module. Been frustrating as a lot of tweaks exist in that module. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any news? 31347 is working for me but when i try to do adaptation I get "Coding rejected" message. I tried with same as default code and accepted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how did you solve? did you manage to enter did you discover the code? I too can't get into 09 and I have a tiguan my16 with red aid hands. Let me know how you managed to get in. I would like to do so many things myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts