Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Many of them are likely to. Just ask them. I know both Gloucester and Cheltenham do or they did when I was looking. Mine is on PCH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
If you look at the WhatCar Leasing Website and search for the particular car you are interested in you will see the Dealers who advertise PCH deals, this is a better way to just see what Dealers are offering, there are other Websites which show both Dealer and Broker deals but you have to factor in the broker fees which you won't get with the Dealers. Dealers tend to have allocations so what's there one week may not be available in subsequent weeks plus Dealers can vary in their pricing so do your research and jump in quickly if the right deal comes up.

·
Registered
627 Posts
You can also use Whatcar leasing then to barter with your local VW dealership....I did.

·
Registered
182 Posts
premiumcarlease.co.uk have links to Inchcape Retail which is the main dealer network they use to supply the cars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Vertu have an online lease site and the car I got was sourced from a main Vertu dealer so presumably you can walk into the dealership and ask them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I could definitely recommend pulmans in Durham. They were superb and great price. PM me if you want me to give you the email address of the the person I dealt with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
go on What car leasing VW has selected dealers that arrange PCH the one I used was

Windrush VW, Slough Tel 01753670200 contact Richard Gibson

He was very honest and efficient 2 year contract Hire 8000 miles per year long service so no service cost as it would be due around 17500-18000 miles.
2000 miles on don't regret it great car and much cheaper than PCP and not stuck with a £32500 car that in the future might be taxed off the road by the diesel hatting tree huger brigade, It doesn't matter it's probably the cleanest diesel VW on the road.
Best of luck do your research get that calculator out.

·
Registered
627 Posts
AJC56 - I would check your PCH contract as if it's the same as mine then it states having the car serviced annually.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks folks, much appreciated.........

I will take a look around What Car (if i can find it) anybody got a link direct to the lease stuff?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers Bhuna, much appreciated

Site is very useful......

In regards to the prices published, is there any wriggle room still to negotiate a cheaper price?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've just taken a 2yr 10000 mile PCH deal with my local dealer Breeze VW in Poole Dorset, they do free driven delivery to anywhere in England. They were £200 cheaper over the duration of the contract than the nearest broker could do and I looked at around another 5 brokers. They put the car on a long service schedule so it will only require one service during the 2 years at around £200+VAT, in my experience from shopping around the brokers this varies so it's best to clarify as the cost of 2 annual services is around £600 or at least that is what I was quoted.

·
Registered
627 Posts
pvcprinting said:
Cheers Bhuna, much appreciated

Site is very useful......

In regards to the prices published, is there any wriggle room still to negotiate a cheaper price?
That will be something you have to ask the dealers themselves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, My Tiguan is on PCH which was through JCT600 but many companies offer. The best site is https://www.contracthireandleasing.com/ as they search all contract hire companies.
Not sure if you realise but most of these PCH companies only work as registration agents for VW finance & VW remain as the vehicle owners.
I have leased an SEL 2.0TDi over 2yrs at 15k miles per year for £320 per month

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bhuna,

I am not going to pay for a service when I don't need to, please see copy of wording in hire contract it say's

Service and maintenance; please ensure our vehicle is serviced and maintained at an authorized VW Retailer or repairer strictly in line with recommended manufacturer guidelines using only genuine approved parts. Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Wheel Hood
Font Parallel Paper Paper product Document

My car has 1690 miles on the clock and service screen is showing;

Inspection in 17100 miles or 649 days

Oil change due in 17100 miles or 649 days

There is nothing about yearly in any information I am going by the wording above, the information from the car and the information from supplying VW dealers.

I dont know if your on a PCH you had better check because you be wasting your money if you are prepaired to pay for two services you don't need to.

all the best

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Service schedule is 20,000 miles/2 years on personal hire cars... confirmed twice with main dealer to make sure lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
PWVWT2017 said:
Service schedule is 20,000 miles/2 years on personal hire cars... confirmed twice with main dealer to make sure lol
All VAG Group cars have 2 service regimes, annual for low mileage up to 12500 miles when car is not used extensively on motorways and the 2 year long life service plan when I believe different oil is used, the supplying dealer should have asked how your car should be set up, mine certainly did as I do low mileage. Also when I registered the car for the Lease Car breakdown cover I was offered the first 2 services including all pollen filters etc for a fixed price of £149.00 so jumped at the chance as research showed that the 1st service on it's own was around the £189.00.

·
Registered
627 Posts
AJC56. That's ok then. Just advising to check as I know mine is an annual service required even though screens tell me two years. Dealer advised me that even though the one screen says that apparently there is another indicator that will tell me ones due at the year.

I am on an 8000 miles a year PCH.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts