Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd put together a thread containing some technical videos that VW have produced explaining some of the systems in use on our new Tiguans. They go a long way to giving answers to a lot of the questions we've been asking on the forum.
I personally have found them very useful and have picked up several bits of info which I was unsure about.

Steve

·
Registered
244 Posts
Good stuff - thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Steve....can you please post the links for us as well???
Cause all I see is just some photos screenshots and cannot play any video :eek:
Am I doing sth wrong?? Is is sth in my settings wrong?
Thaaaaaanks!!!!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
432 Posts
Top job Steve very useful especially for people who don't RTFM like me. :lol:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good evening Steve....thank Uuuu so much :)
Although I have seen so many videos these are very Helpful and there is always sth new to find out....Kudos Steve!!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Thanks Steve....great post. One good thing I learnt was the fact the passenger can pull on the auto hand brake in an emergency and it will stop in a controlled fashion with the ABS...that is :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the videos, gives me something more to watch since me thinks I watched every Tiguan vid on youtube :D

·
Registered
64 Posts
These are great. Could of done with seeing these a couple of weeks ago when I picked up the car as when I left the dealers I parked up and then couldn't start the ignition by pressing the button alone. I didn't know you have to press the brake too! - Silly me.
Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Once again Steve thanks . After having my Soon to be sold Turan a year
I have just learnt I can adjust the cruise by 1mph or 5 mph :oops: well you live and learn :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
PBB3 said:
Once again Steve thanks . After having my Soon to be sold Turan a year
I have just learnt I can adjust the cruise by 1mph or 5 mph :oops: well you live and learn :D
On my test drive, I was wondering what idiot decided to only allow changing cruise speed in 5mph increments. :lol:

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi guys, just thought I'd bump this thread up for some of our newer members, as the videos in the first post can go a long way to answering some of the more common questions that arise after your new Tiguan purchase.

A big thanks must go to Rob (site owner), who rearranged some code on the site, as the videos had disappeared after the last software update. 👍

I've also noticed VW have put up a few new videos, so here's the links

[URL=https://youtu.be/hPqI4ZpvziE]
[URL=https://youtu.be/cL1AKE_GNwQ]

Enjoy
Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all,

This is a great thread. I'm adding some more videos I found from VW.

This is a playlist with 64 videos from VW Technology. It may include some already posted videos but also has some more.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nice one ..............thanks

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike, thanks for the link. When I first posted the videos VW hadn't put them in a complete Youtube collection. It's nice to see them all in one place now, plus lots of new ones.

Steve

1 - 20 of 31 Posts