Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a Tiguan all space SEL Line 2018 and I noticed that there is an ambient light on the passenger's side. Not only on the actual door but also on the edge of the floor. So where the door closes at the bottom. however, there is no light in the same area but on the driver's side. Is this correct? Or is it that there is an ambient light only on the passenger's side? In other wordes, is the light on the driver's side broken or non existent? Does anybody know? Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2017 pure white Tiguan R-Line 150 4Motion
22 Posts
Hi, I have a Tiguan all space SEL Line 2018 and I noticed that there is an ambient light on the passenger's side. Not only on the actual door but also on the edge of the floor. So where the door closes at the bottom. however, there is no light in the same area but on the driver's side. Is this correct? Or is it that there is an ambient light only on the passenger's side? In other wordes, is the light on the driver's side broken or non existent? Does anybody know? Many thanks in advance.
I have a 2017 R Line with ambient lighting and it's also on the drivers side. So, i think you may have a problem there.

·
Registered
600 Posts
should be both sides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts