Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon everyone. I've just got me a Tiguan R Line 150 4Motion in pure white on lease from Select Car. I have to say I can't wait to get hold of it and am counting down the days till September 1st. I could have had the car earlier but I I'll get a new reg if it wait till September.

Does anyone else lease their Tiguan out and if so have they encountered any issues at all? My particular lease company certainly seem to do a better deal than any VW dealership I've been to.

Can someone tell me whether the car has isofix connections for the car seat base? Also, when I went out for a test drive of the R Line the rep said that it didn't have an economy and sport setting to switch between. However, everywhere I've read online says that there are indeed different drive settings.

Thanks again...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, Yes there are isofix connections in the rear seats.

From what I have read the 2wd ones don't have the drive mode options only the 4motion ones. Our 4 motion 150 certainly has the option of normal, eco and sport. We have had ours for less than a week and its absolutely fantastic.

It'll be worth the wait

1 - 2 of 2 Posts