Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much thinking between myself and my wife and the fact that we have been through two cars, we have decided to move on and carry our search for something else.
I will still knock around the forum just to see how people are getting on.
So all the best for everyone that are still waiting for their cars and enjoy all all those who are about to receive their motors :)
Steve.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Negativepitch said:
Well after much thinking between myself and my wife and the fact that we have been through two cars, we have decided to move on and carry our search for something else.
I will still knock around the forum just to see how people are getting on.
So all the best for everyone that are still waiting for their cars and enjoy all all those who are about to receive there motors :)
Steve.
Sorry things haven't worked out for you, mate.
Do stick around and let us know what you eventually get !

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good luck, may the the Merc Glc could be the one, let us know what you get and the experience you have??

·
Registered
2016 (MY17) 2.0l Tsi SEL
3,585 Posts
Sorry to see you go NP, although with the treatment you've had I don't blame you. Best of luck with your eventual purchase, and please dip in here now and again and let us now how you're doing and what you've bought 👍

Steve

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Essjay said:
Sorry to see you go NP, although with the treatment you've had I don't blame you. Best of luck with your eventual purchase, and please dip in here now and again and let us now how you're doing and what you've bought 👍

Steve
Cheers matey. I plan to hang around for a while yet.
I want to wait until the summer to see what the new mazda cx-5 is like.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice to have known you NP, keep in touch and hope very much things turn out for you and the girls. I know where you are ;) :D As you say the new CX5 is out soon, they have always been well rated. All the best 'Stumpy' :D

·
Registered
433 Posts
Understandable that you have lost faith, you were more patient than I would have been so credit to you. Keep us updated with your search.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I would also look at Seat Ateca, which some say is even better value.
GLC is a nice alternative.
The new 3008 maybe if you feeling french.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Good luck with the next car Steve - you deserve it after the current saga.

One thing I will say is Merc's customer service (as of last year) was beyond the norm - I had a couple of minor issues and they just instructed the dealer to sort it (at their expense) so if you can stand an "I-pad on a stalk" the GLC may be the way to go.

Good look Earl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts