Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having had mine since May, I still haven't seen another on the roads in UK, and I live 5 miles from a main VW dealer. According the mail, almost 7000 registered so far in Europe, must be all in Germany, Italy etc :(

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Bigal said:
Same here ,had mine since 2nd Aug and still haven't seen another round here .
Same here, seen none since 1st September, and I reckon it could be a lot longer before we see another Caribbean Blue Bigal, unless by chance we happen to pass each other. :lol:

Steve

·
Registered
182 Posts
Since orders opened in April I've seen 2 on the road and no R lines. Apart from the initial launch car I've seen no R lines at my local dealer either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Two in Newcastle, 3 in Northumberland, 2 on motorways in Yorkshire/Durham so far.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Finally had my first sighting ,a white 66 Reg R line near steyning ,West Sussex about 1.40pm today .
I was in my grubby sel , will have to get it washed tomorrow .
Bloody traffic coming out of the landfill site near work has left the rd in a right state .
Top half of car is blue , bottom half is disgusting ,looks like I've been across a ploughed field !

·
Registered
610 Posts
Mr Jimmy in your area for a week on the coast so you might see a black R line floating around

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yes, heard it's got to do with the new aero dynamics that were introduced for the new model. Personally I don't think mud flaps will help too much, but there again I only got 11+ maths at school

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
Is anyone else in a R line finding that the back end get very dirty very quickly ?
I understand there are no mud flaps on offer for the R line model ?
That what comes of living in Yorkshire lad.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
Is anyone else in a R line finding that the back end get very dirty very quickly ?
As I posted elsewhere, I did notice on our first one that the run off from the window down onto the boot sill gathers there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
The beige colour of mine hides the dirt very well but top of the rear bumper is very dirty, looks black.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.