Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noted that a lot of you have white tiggy's the wife's SEAT is white and most days when it's parked on the drive it gets covered in flys, yet they are not interested in any other colour

·
Registered
463 Posts
becs said:
Is there a question lurking in there somewhere?
I think he's asking if others with white cars have experienced the same and invites comment.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My current white Golf attracts loads of flies. Seems to be worse when I have just cleaned and polished it - not helped by the Brook by my driveway.

·
Registered
30 Posts
JJ1 said:
My current white Golf attracts loads of flies. Seems to be worse when I have just cleaned and polished it - not helped by the Brook by my driveway.
I've a white passat, and I have it coated with ceramic coating, and it really is easy to clean. After a long drive, I always check the front end for dirts, then I just wipe it off with dry microfiber and it's clean. No water needed unless really dirty. But for bugs/flies, I just wipe them off and they're gone.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Me and my OH both currently have white cars and my new Tiggy is ordered in white ( we don't have a white obsession just think the cars we have look good in white :D ) but I don't recall ever noticing the issues with the flies. Then again the weather we have in Manchester is rarely breaking through the clouds so I don't see many about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts