Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after watching every youtube video, in probably every language out there, then getting hooked on tracking the hell out of the order at every stage by my fellow forum members, including the sailing of every ship out of Emdem :lol: , we finally collected the wife's Tig yesterday.

So for me its time to sit back and enjoy the ride for now, i have too say though its been fun experience for us and our dealer has been wonderful. The kids now feel like the school kid in the VW Tiguan ad.

We're all loving the car so far, plenty of tech to keep me occupied, (am the tech guy ;) ) the Dynaudio has been tuned and certainly fits the car well. The wife is getting used to all the new driving aids, ie auto-hold and auto DSG but i think i may have put the fear of god upon her to not scrape our lovely 20's.

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome to the the R club :D enjoy the ride looking good there Trevorhawk2000 :D

·
Registered
627 Posts
Excellent. Looks really nice.

and what a novel way of blocking out the number plate - cut and paste the wife over it :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good colour ;) Will be interested to hear what you think of the engine!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Make sure your wife puts some good 'cool' music on for the children ;) :cool: :cool: Looks 'Brill' enjoy all of you :D :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
She looks like a happy lady, enjoy your new Tiggy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts