Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did order today Tiguan R-Line manualred + extra all electronic widgets. Basically it is top spec without leather seats. Will arrive in first week of May I've been told. Order books not open yet so this is just with my dealer for now.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today i have ordered our Tiguan for 2016 plate in White, I was so impressed when I saw it, but will be sad to see my present Qashqai go, when time comes she never let us down in 3 years,

·
Registered
63 Posts
Ordered on 26th March an SE in Ruby red 150 diesel DSG, with a few extras, just heard from dealer that its being delivered next week, yippee !! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered a New Tiguan on 17th May - SE model, in black with £6k of extras, been told 12-16 weeks so it will be a long exciting wait! Not had a Tiguan or a 4x4 before.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I take delivery of my Tiguan on Friday27th May, think its on the same transporter as the demo cars LOL !! I have a wee problem with my insurance, they don't recognise the car yet on their database, so here's hoping its updated before Friday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have still not got the 8 digit order number yet from the dealer, does anyone know how long it takes to get one, the dealer says he will let me know as soon as it arrives?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Rob said:
Welcome to the forums both of you.

Paperman - I hope you post lots of pictures for us to see! Did you manage to get your insurance sorted?
Hello Rob, yes I sorted the insurance, the problem was that my existing insurer were not doing any quotes for the new Tiguan, so I had to cancel that policy and take a new one with a different company.
Collected my Tiguan on Friday 27th May, and its fabulous. Its very quiet, nimble and handles well, finishing and detail work are great and the flexibility for loading/rear seat movement is well thought out.
Will try to post photos tonight, been too busy driving it !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ordered on 3rd May. Tiguan R-line 150 tdi 4motion manual in tungsten silver with

Heads up display
Discovery pro
Area view with park assist
Keyless entry/start with full electric tailgate operation
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Progressive steering
Winter pack

Delivery expected end of October.

·
Registered
835 Posts
kilipo2001 said:
Today i have ordered our Tiguan for 2016 plate in White, I was so impressed when I saw it, but will be sad to see my present Qashqai go, when time comes she never let us down in 3 years,
Sort of the same here, ordered our R line due September.
We are getting rid of our 14 plate Nissan QQ. from new its been into the dealer 13 times two new centre info screens, and the last was one of the exhaust brackets had snapped off.
The air con has just packed in (already had it re-gassed) but it wont be going back in for the 14th Time.
Worst car we have ever bought, I would never touch a Nissan again.
At some point I will post the list of things we have had done to it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ordered two weeks ago but changed spec from SEL 2l petrol to SEL 2l diesel 190 this week. Probably the only person to have given up my confirmed order for a Jaguar F Pace (which I would have had by now) for a Tiguan! F Pace was too big and ride was awful compared to Tiguan plus the Tiguan 190 is faster to 60 and I could afford a bunch of extras (offfroad, package, dynamic suspension, automatic boot) and still have change. Was a regular on F Pace forum run by rob so looking forward to this one. Only problem is 3 month wait...

·
Registered
835 Posts
kilipo2001 said:
Heres ours from new 14 reg...will be glad to see ours go and would never touch another. 13 times its been in from new and now the air con has just packed in.

A 14 reg plate.
Dead faulty car battery, 'system fualt' hill start assist would not release two weeks ago and after having a new module fitted.
Loud rattle now in dash, from air ducting, dash out again. mechanic said its the worst design he as ever come across, the air ducting is just free floating.
Dash out (for the third time) as something or another has come lose in it.
Left hand side exhaust mount has completely snapped off, collected the car, as I pulled off from the dealer, the rear seatbelt warning light would not go off, turn a round and straight back into dealer
Something hitting the passenger window inside the door.
Hill start assist failed for the third time, and needed a new module fitted.
Longest the car was in was for 5 weeks a few months ago.
From trim falling completely off or discoloring, to having the small info screen (the one that sits in the middle if the speedo/revs) replaced twice.
New wing mirror twice) first replacement was scratched..well..small chip which they did apologise for.
Faulty front sensor recall, the sensors pick up heavy rain and mistake it to warn of the city brake. no full fix by nissan, as they are still working on it.
Interior trim panel in boot warp causing it to pop out of its mounting clips by two inches.
loud chinking sound in drivers door which turned out to be a lose part on the anti theft device in the door.
auto head lights staying on all the time, had to turn them off manually until fixed, part of the 5 week stay with nissan.
Left hand gas strut on the boot failed.
mudflaps fitted, missed two mounting screws.
drivers window dropping slightly after a few miles on rough-ish roads.
Rattle from air vents, common problem, well documented, no fix on the first production cars.
Ive had a vibration noise from day one, that they cant seem to locate.not mechanical, but loud when pulling off from cold on an incline.
hill start assist packed in, part of the 5 week stay.
a bolt holding part of the aircon ducting sheer off.
other small bits and bobs, door sill guards both scratched when installing.
rear seat arm rest stopped fully pulling down.
steering making a groaning noise, it was a plastic collet that is used needing lubricating.
other small stuff that I cannot quite remember.
And now the Aircon (they tried just re-gassing it)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Just ordered our R Line in White.
With....
Area view with park assist
Discovery pro
Keyless entry/start and full electric tailgate operation
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Side scan
Tow bar swivelling

2.0 TDI
150PS 2WD
Bluemotion -Tech
6 Speed Manual

Delivery 1st September, just in time for the for the 66 reg :D and just have to pay for it now :lol:

1 - 20 of 160 Posts