Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Terrier1964 said:
Lawrie - what version of the Tig have you got ?

On my R line version a quick internet search shows a deposit of £1085 and monthly payments of £361 - over two years that is coming in at £9749....which is £4k more than your figures.

I suppose its all horses for courses. People's circumstances change. Some are old school and buy and keep - others have PCP's and others choose the leasing route.
There were some crazy deals around on the r lines a couple of months back. I've done a 2 year lease on an r line dsg 4motion 150 tdi. £2k down and £215.99 a month inc vat. A lot of car for £216 a month

Winrya said:
Terrier1964 said:
Lawrie - what version of the Tig have you got ?

On my R line version a quick internet search shows a deposit of £1085 and monthly payments of £361 - over two years that is coming in at £9749....which is £4k more than your figures.

I suppose its all horses for courses. People's circumstances change. Some are old school and buy and keep - others have PCP's and others choose the leasing route.
There were some crazy deals around on the r lines a couple of months back. I've done a 2 year lease on an r line dsg 4motion 150 tdi. £2k down and £215.99 a month inc vat. A lot of car for £216 a month
Great deal and cements what I said above about timing. You won't always find a Tiguan is the best deal when you come to renew, but there is always going to be something similar around on offer at the time .... Audi Q5, X3 etc

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.