Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

Who's gone for heads up display

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Bigal 
#1 ·
Have got the heads up display on my car and it's ok if your a tall driver but if your not then I wouldn't bother as you won't be able to see it over the top of the dash .
I'm nearly six foot and like my seat at a reasonable height and distance from the dash nowadays but I had to lean forward a couple of times to see the instructions .

#3 ·
I agree. It was on the demonstrator that I tried and I found it distracting and soon turned it off. The virtual cockpit is a totally different kettle of fish and is a fantastic. I have just had first long trip and it is so easy to have sat nav and other info right in front of you with no need to look away. no one should buy a Tiguan without the virtual cockpit!

#6 ·
Essjay said:
I was told that the angle of the HUD could be adjusted. Is this not the case then?
Following up on this, I've just watched a video that says you can adjust the height of the HUD.
Have a look here at around 1'25.

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.