Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for those who read my other post vehicle came with front and rear deflectors factory fitted, so chuffed as configurator stated rear only?? Rear boot mat factory fitted £40:00 is like a thin none slip foam? Very light but not sure about hard wear and tear will have to see Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Plant Wheel Window

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes they were but on the web page it said £55 for rear only but didn't show anything for the front but confusion aside I was also in formed £75 for the front. Payed the £55 ticked the box on my order and it arrived with both fitted which is what I wanted. Result??

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
They look 'Brill' FTT..... HB Panel Craft Preston ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow stumpy you local geezer?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT said:
Wow stumpy you local geezer?
haha.....Used to work at Bae...live in Leyland mate..... still waiting for mine, last I've heard last week that is still at Grimsby docks :(

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roger that :D did you go through lookers? Will be interesting to see what your thoughts are on the tow bar and post a pic of it out and tucked away :shock: yours shouldn't be too long mine was about nine days from docks to front door. Really chuffed with the drive

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
FTT said:
Roger that :D did you go through lookers? Will be interesting to see what your thoughts are on the tow bar and post a pic of it out and tucked away :shock: yours shouldn't be too long mine was about nine days from docks to front door. Really chuffed with the drive
I will, take some pics 'FTT'.... Corkhills VW for me :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Bit late joining this thread but only just joined forum. Those deflecters look very similar in style to the after market ones I fitted to my current R Line. Interested to know what the fit is like as the ones I fitted catch the leading edge of window when closing they are solid fit though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi timbo they are a good fit so far, no problems. There is a bit of give in them as if you could crack them if you lean on them?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks FTT
I have contacted my dealer VW Inchcape Telford as when I ordered the car back in November they stated that they were not a factory fit option and had to be bought later. I have following your experience asked them to confirm and add to order.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I made the order with the car but was told they would be fitted in house at the dealer's ???? :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cheers, lets see what happens.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dealer has got back to me quoting £71front & £55 rear fitted, fairly sure the ones I bought from Climair for my current MK1 were £70 for the set of 4 so how do VW warrant £126.

Can't seem to find any after market ones availiable for MK2 yet so may not have a choice.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Cheers Roy I'll check that out.

Tim

·
Registered
352 Posts
Heko wind deflectors are quality and well priced wind deflectors.
They are from small Polish company and I'm sure some of the OEM sold deflectors are actually produced by them.
My father have had them for years on several cars.

Below is their e-shop website:
http://www.e-heko.com/en/

·
Registered
115 Posts
SlimPollack said:
Heko wind deflectors are quality and well priced wind deflectors.
They are from small Polish company and I'm sure some of the OEM sold deflectors are actually produced by them.
My father have had them for years on several cars.

Below is their e-shop website:
http://www.e-heko.com/en/
I agree.
I've had a few of them on different cars in the family lol
however the last set I had for a KIA wasn't the best fitting (it would block the window closing (1 of 4 window) as it wasn't 'arched outwards' enough, possibly because I didn't use the metal triangle thing but I couldn't get the metal triangle to fit!)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts