Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Probably slightly early but curious about whether any of you have plans to move onto a set of winters this year and if so what your plans are for doing this? Given the conditions I regularly need to drive in, I'm not expecting the Scorpion Verde to be a good winter solution and suspect I won't get the absolute best from the car.

I'm keen to see what VW come up with for the Complete Wheel Packages this year but expect their prices to be pretty steep. Curious to see if I'm missing a trick by not looking elsewhere...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it came with the all season variant, I'd be happy to give it a bash and see how I got on with them, I was a bit disappointed when i read it was the summer variant that was going on. We just put a set of new Michelin Cross Climate's on the OH's Focus last month as the old rubber was badly needing replaced. I have pretty high expectations of their performance based on what I've read - just a pity they won't fit the Tig.

Winters up here on 2WD was like night and day first time I had them a few years ago. I'm hoping that pairing them with AWD will give me that extra peace of mind while driving around the edge of civilisation :lol: .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts