Post pictures of your Tiguan here
Mr Tig

Re: Yay...She’s Here

Post by Mr Tig » Tue May 19, 2020 10:56 am

CNC wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 am
Mr Tig wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 9:55 am
I sort of feel bad for mentioning/asking......am I being unreasonable..?
Not unreasonable at all, provided you made it 100% clear what you wanted in the first place. Hopefully you have it in writing/email which you can point out to them.
Yeah before I messaged them I double checked what I’d asked for.

Thankfully I mentioned it in my correspondence with them a few times so simply ‘’copied & pasted’’ previous emails to prove.

Not that it needed proving as they’ve already got back to me and are rectifying it for me with collection now a little later on.....

The credit really must go to my wife on this one as she was the one that noticed they had done the decals the wrong colours. She’s actually shocked me as she doesn’t normal take to much notice of anything I do with my car.....normally as long as it doesn’t hurt us financially she’s happy!
2020 Tiguan R Line Tech 2.0 DSG Diesel 150hp
Spec - Leather - Heated Seats All Round - Running Boards - Gloss Black Mirrors & Spoiler -Tints - Red Brake with Black Hubs & Decals
- Custom R-Line Mats - Pedal Box

Mr Tig

Post by Mr Tig » Tue May 19, 2020 11:11 am

Taster....

Full reveal later.....
Spec - Leather - Heated Seats All Round - Running Boards - Gloss Black Mirrors & Spoiler -Tints - Red Brake with Black Hubs & Decals

Mr Tig

Post by Mr Tig » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 pm

So I ended up getting the car back about 1pm and as said before if it wasn’t for my Wife I would of missed that slight correction needed.

In my excitement I honestly didn’t notice the mishap and was shocked 😯 when she noticed I was amazed as she normally doesn’t bat a eye over my car.

Any who, here’s how Calipers came to together and how they looked first time.

Here’s how they look after correction has been done.

The eagerly awaited spoiler wrap which I must say looks awesome and completes the look of the exterior.

I’ve also swapped out the Washer Jet original plastic cap with a silcone/rubber one that catches any spills.

and finally I’ve replace the original mats to some custom R-Line ones with logos in front & rear.
These will be my summer set and I’ll use the originals for winter.

Well I think that’s all I’ll probably be doing to the car as I’m really happy with the overall look now.

Bruce287

Post by Bruce287 » Sat May 23, 2020 11:19 am

Mr Tig wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 pm
So I ended up getting the car back about 1pm and as said before if it wasn’t for my Wife I would of missed that slight correction needed.

In my excitement I honestly didn’t notice the mishap and was shocked 😯 when she noticed I was amazed as she normally doesn’t bat a eye over my car.

Any who, here’s how Calipers came to together and how they looked first time.

Here’s how they look after correction has been done.

The eagerly awaited spoiler wrap which I must say looks awesome and completes the look of the exterior.

I’ve also swapped out the Washer Jet original plastic cap with a silcone/rubber one that catches any spills.

and finally I’ve replace the original mats to some custom R-Line ones with logos in front & rear.
These will be my summer set and I’ll use the originals for winter.

Well I think that’s all I’ll probably be doing to the car as I’m really happy with the overall look now.

Looks really good especially with the red callipers....BTW where did you get the windscreen washer cover from?
Previous car - 2017 R Line, 240 BiTDI, white, leathers
Own - 2019, R LIne Tech 230 TSI, white, TMS, Dynaudio and leathers

Mr Tig

Post by Mr Tig » Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Bruce287

Post by Bruce287 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:48 am

Mr Tig wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:34 pm
^^^^ Thanks...👍

Here you go.. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Skod ... SwEhldxFLS
Cheers pal
Previous car - 2017 R Line, 240 BiTDI, white, leathers
Own - 2019, R LIne Tech 230 TSI, white, TMS, Dynaudio and leathers

Zobware

Post by Zobware » Sun May 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Loving the wrapped spoiler, did you have a black spoiler on previously or was that another persons? Anyway your looks fantastic and definitely something I’d also look to do, if you don’t mind me asking how much should I be looking to pay for it to be wrapped? Thanks also for the water bottle filler cap (just ordered)

Mr Tig

Post by Mr Tig » Mon May 25, 2020 6:26 am

^^^ Yeh your correct Zob I did have the Maxton rear spoiler extension on before, I just asked them to remove it before the wrap so that’s now just sitting in my shed.

The spoiler wrap alone cost £150+vat.

Zobware

Post by Zobware » Mon May 25, 2020 6:39 am

Mr Tig wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:26 am
^^^ Yeh your correct Zob I did have the Maxton rear spoiler extension on before, I just asked them to remove it before the wrap so that’s now just sitting in my shed.

The spoiler wrap alone cost £150+vat.
Think it is money well spent, personal preference but I prefer this over the Maxton extension

mrsunnymatharu

Post by mrsunnymatharu » Mon May 25, 2020 9:26 pm

Thanks Mr Tig. Just purshased the rubber washer fluid lid
2020 Tiguan 1.5TSI EVO 150PS R-Line Tech 2WD DSG. Indium Grey. Ordered 30/01/20 Expected Delivery 08/06/20