My new Tiguan

Post pictures of your Tiguan here
cradleybooper
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 pm
Location: Riga, Latvia

My new Tiguan

Post by cradleybooper » Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Picked it up yesterday.

4Motion TDI 140 kW/190ps.

Indium grey, R-Line, Black Style. Vienna leather interior, largest MIB system and the latest AID. Other than the panoramic roof, DCC, autonomous heater, heated windscreen, Dynaudio and wireless charging pad - pretty much everything is in it.

Spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how the wipers and the cruise control work (nothing but Toyotas and Lexuses in my family for the past 10 years, so anything "German" in a car is very foreign to me).

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg



User avatar
Jeremy_SWE
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 am
Location: Sweden

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by Jeremy_SWE » Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 pm

Nice! Are those 19” black Sebring wheels?
1.4tsi 150ps DSG6 4M
Pure white
19" Victoria
Ergo-active seats w.massage
Discover media NAVI
Sign assist
AID
Full keyless+electric tailgate
Tow pack w.camera
Aux-heater w.remote
Heated wheel
Dynaudio
Wireless charger
Side/rear scan
Amb.light pack


cradleybooper
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 pm
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by cradleybooper » Tue May 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Jeremy_SWE wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 pm
Nice! Are those 19” black Sebring wheels?
Yes, they are. They come as a standard here for the R-Line Black Style. Interestingly enough, you cannot buy a non-black style R-Line Tiguan in Latvia right now. Neither can you buy more powerful engine than 150ps TDI unless you go R-Line BS.


Kyle009
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by Kyle009 » Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Very nice. The wheel colour and style works really well I think.
Atlantic Blue Tiguan SEL 1.5 150 TSI DSG


User avatar
Jeremy_SWE
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 am
Location: Sweden

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by Jeremy_SWE » Tue May 14, 2019 1:48 pm

cradleybooper wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:04 pm
Jeremy_SWE wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 12:52 pm
Nice! Are those 19” black Sebring wheels?
Yes, they are. They come as a standard here for the R-Line Black Style. Interestingly enough, you cannot buy a non-black style R-Line Tiguan in Latvia right now. Neither can you buy more powerful engine than 150ps TDI unless you go R-Line BS.
Suit the car well, never seen them in black before.
1.4tsi 150ps DSG6 4M
Pure white
19" Victoria
Ergo-active seats w.massage
Discover media NAVI
Sign assist
AID
Full keyless+electric tailgate
Tow pack w.camera
Aux-heater w.remote
Heated wheel
Dynaudio
Wireless charger
Side/rear scan
Amb.light pack


JK-VWTiguanR
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by JK-VWTiguanR » Tue May 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Like the two tone look, Grey and Black looks very nice.

Whats the R-Line BS model?

I hope BS does not stand for anything rude like it does in the UK?
2019 19-Plate 230hp Tiguan R-Line Tech in White with Loads of Extras
Replaced: 2018 18-Plate 240hp Tiguan R-Line in White with Loads of Extras.


cradleybooper
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:22 pm
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by cradleybooper » Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm

JK-VWTiguanR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Like the two tone look, Grey and Black looks very nice.

Whats the R-Line BS model?

I hope BS does not stand for anything rude like it does in the UK?
lol I meant to shorten my reply by writing "BS" instead of "Black Style", but I see why it has confused you.

Thanks, I also like this color - my wife was in favour of a white or a black, but there are too many white Tiguans going around already, and I'm not a big fan of the black-on-black look (a bit too tacky for my taste).


JK-VWTiguanR
Posts: 1913
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by JK-VWTiguanR » Tue May 14, 2019 4:44 pm

cradleybooper wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:04 pm
JK-VWTiguanR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:29 pm
Like the two tone look, Grey and Black looks very nice.

Whats the R-Line BS model?

I hope BS does not stand for anything rude like it does in the UK?
lol I meant to shorten my reply by writing "BS" instead of "Black Style", but I see why it has confused you.
OK :lol:
2019 19-Plate 230hp Tiguan R-Line Tech in White with Loads of Extras
Replaced: 2018 18-Plate 240hp Tiguan R-Line in White with Loads of Extras.


Bruce287
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 am

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by Bruce287 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Love it...looks amazingly aggressive
Previous car - 2017 R Line, 240 BiTDI, white, leathers
Own - 2019, R LIne Tech 230 TSI, white, TMS, Dynaudio and leathers


aaw
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 pm

Re: My new Tiguan

Post by aaw » Tue May 14, 2019 8:29 pm

Looking good :D :D :D. Why didn't you go for the 20" Suzuka's?
Oryx white Rline interior and exterior with Black Style. 1.5 tsi DSG. New AID, sunroof, Full led, 20" Susuka's, electric tailgate, ambilight.


Post Reply

Return to “Members Gallery”


VW Tiguan MK2 Forums

Our VW Tiguan MK2 Forums are free to join and open to all.