5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  mrew42 
#1 ·
Picked it up today

Drives very nicely.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good.

I just wish dealerships would take a bit of care when washing a brand new car as you car see the marks on the C pillar already.

#6 ·
davelockley57 said:
Hi liking the car, but i would definitely take up with the dealer the swirls and light scratches on the c pillar. Never seen one that bad from new.
Exactly why I always say "don't wash it" when in for service.

#7 ·
I bought a black Golf (2nd black car despite saying I would never have another after the first), it was covered in swirls which I noticed at the handover (showroom lights are very unforgiving). They ended up polishing them out and doing some sort of paint treatment free of charge.

#8 ·
Thread cleaned, be warned to all that this forum has rules for a reason, what one may find acceptable another may not so please ensure your posts are viewed in a way not to cause any issues regardless of content to others.

This forum is here for all to enjoy.

You have all been warned.

#9 ·
JK-VWTiguanR said:
Thread cleaned, be warned to all that this forum has rules for a reason, what one may find acceptable another may not so please ensure your posts are viewed in a way not to cause any issues regardless of content to others.

This forum is here for all to enjoy.

You have all been warned.
😇

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.