Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

VW Tech videos

63K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Alfred77L8 
#1 ·
I thought I'd put together a thread containing some technical videos that VW have produced explaining some of the systems in use on our new Tiguans. They go a long way to giving answers to a lot of the questions we've been asking on the forum.
I personally have found them very useful and have picked up several bits of info which I was unsure about.

Steve

Reactions: nheather
#7 ·
Top job Steve very useful especially for people who don't RTFM like me. :lol:

#9 ·
Thanks Steve....great post. One good thing I learnt was the fact the passenger can pull on the auto hand brake in an emergency and it will stop in a controlled fashion with the ABS...that is :cool:

#11 ·
Thanks for the videos, gives me something more to watch since me thinks I watched every Tiguan vid on youtube :D

#13 ·
These are great. Could of done with seeing these a couple of weeks ago when I picked up the car as when I left the dealers I parked up and then couldn't start the ignition by pressing the button alone. I didn't know you have to press the brake too! - Silly me.
Thanks for the post.

#14 ·
Once again Steve thanks . After having my Soon to be sold Turan a year
I have just learnt I can adjust the cruise by 1mph or 5 mph :oops: well you live and learn :D

#15 ·
PBB3 said:
Once again Steve thanks . After having my Soon to be sold Turan a year
I have just learnt I can adjust the cruise by 1mph or 5 mph :oops: well you live and learn :D
On my test drive, I was wondering what idiot decided to only allow changing cruise speed in 5mph increments. :lol:

#16 ·
Hi guys, just thought I'd bump this thread up for some of our newer members, as the videos in the first post can go a long way to answering some of the more common questions that arise after your new Tiguan purchase.

A big thanks must go to Rob (site owner), who rearranged some code on the site, as the videos had disappeared after the last software update. 👍

I've also noticed VW have put up a few new videos, so here's the links

[URL=https://youtu.be/hPqI4ZpvziE]
[URL=https://youtu.be/cL1AKE_GNwQ]

Enjoy
Steve

#17 ·
Hi all,

This is a great thread. I'm adding some more videos I found from VW.

This is a playlist with 64 videos from VW Technology. It may include some already posted videos but also has some more.

Enjoy!

#19 ·
Mike, thanks for the link. When I first posted the videos VW hadn't put them in a complete Youtube collection. It's nice to see them all in one place now, plus lots of new ones.

Steve

#23 ·
I Have seen some of these but not all of them.

Thanks for putting together. :lol:

#25 ·
Just thought I'd bump this thread for new owners who may not have seen it.
Videos are in the first post.
Thanks to Rob (mod) for fixing them. 👍

Steve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.