Big Thanks to ALA

ALA Gap Insurance, Alloy Wheel and Dent Insurance.
Post Reply
scrounger
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:16 am

Big Thanks to ALA

Post by scrounger » Tue May 07, 2019 4:14 pm

Just taken out 2 ALA replacement vehicle policies today.

One for my Tig and one for the Wife's GLC.

Thanks to Dawn for her help and having a laugh on the phone. :D
Tiguan R-Line Tech 190 DSG 4Motion in White

JBS2472
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 am
Location: Rochester, Kent, UK

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by JBS2472 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:01 pm

If you don’t mind me asking did you get any discount as being a forum member?

Would you also say it’s better to ring rather than go via the website?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEL Indium Grey 2.0Tdi 150 DSG

JBS2472
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 am
Location: Rochester, Kent, UK

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by JBS2472 » Tue May 21, 2019 12:03 pm

scrounger wrote:Just taken out 2 ALA replacement vehicle policies today.

One for my Tig and one for the Wife's GLC.

Thanks to Dawn for her help and having a laugh on the phone. :D
If you don’t mind me asking did you get any discount as being a forum member?

Would you also say it’s better to ring rather than go via the website?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEL Indium Grey 2.0Tdi 150 DSG

User avatar
mrew42
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:09 am
Location: Havering

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by mrew42 » Tue May 21, 2019 1:44 pm

JBS2472 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:03 pm
scrounger wrote:Just taken out 2 ALA replacement vehicle policies today.

One for my Tig and one for the Wife's GLC.

Thanks to Dawn for her help and having a laugh on the phone. :D
If you don’t mind me asking did you get any discount as being a forum member?

Would you also say it’s better to ring rather than go via the website?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=279
2020 R Line Tech 2.0TDi 150 4Motion DSG in Pure White - Carista tweaks, Bumper Protector, Heko Wind Deflectors. Carshades, DTE pedal box

scrounger
Posts: 458
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by scrounger » Tue May 21, 2019 3:20 pm

use discount code MSE25 for 25% off
Tiguan R-Line Tech 190 DSG 4Motion in White

JBS2472
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:12 am
Location: Rochester, Kent, UK

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by JBS2472 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 pm

scrounger wrote:use discount code MSE25 for 25% off
Thank you


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEL Indium Grey 2.0Tdi 150 DSG

Terminator
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by Terminator » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:47 pm

scrounger wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:14 pm
Just taken out 2 ALA replacement vehicle policies today.

One for my Tig and one for the Wife's GLC.

Thanks to Dawn for her help and having a laugh on the phone. :D
Hey
I got a quote for 285
Is the price shown for one year or for the 3 year term I chose?

LspaceJ
Posts: 326
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Re: Big Thanks to ALA

Post by LspaceJ » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:28 am

After looking at price I ended up with Total Loss Gap. Even with the 25% discount, ALA were still more expensive for the same product.

Just thought I'd mention it as it might be helpful to some.
2018 180 TSI R-line in Atlantic Blue

Post Reply