Re: Vw tiguan delays

Post by Kongcow » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Lisleholme24 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm
Lisleholme24 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:10 pm
Kongcow wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 pm

Have you had any update for your allspace yet?

I have contacted VW Monday and they said my car is enroute to Emden, today I got another email stating my car is on its way to UK.......

During the conversation with VW, they have checked my vehicle record and mentioned the expected delivery date is 15/2 so fingercross.
I had a bit of an update but checked with my dealer and they hadn’t heard anything so went back to VW customer care on Monday and was told it WAS due at the end of January and is now in transit from the factory. The same message I got in December. The messages you get from VW customer care are ridiculous and make no sense. Hopefully on the same boat and if they come back to me and actual give a meaningful update I’ll let you know.
Rang VW customer Care and actually spoke to some one helpful! Confirmed that mine is on the same boat as yours, the Viking Queen, and due on the 14th. Based on an earlier post on here you can see the VW schedule and based on marinetraffic.com that boat is due into emden on the 15th. Finally looks like things are moving :D
I got to say I was very lucky when I spoken to VWCS and the guy on phone just checked the system for me without too much trouble.

Got 2 emails in 3 days and now it said it is in the final stage of its journey to the UK. From this point it takes approximately 15 days for this model to reach your local Volkswagen Retailer.

If it go as plan, then I may get it 1/3 but who knows...........

ChrisDrake

Post by ChrisDrake » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Guys,

My big Mexican friend has a build week of 11/3/19.

Realistically, what would be the earliest I could drive out of the Yorkshire dealers door?............
VW Tiguan Allspace R Line Tech 2.0 TDI 150 DSG 7 in pure white
Ordered Nov 2018
Build date of Mid March 2019
11/5/19 - stage 5a of 7, 24/5/19 - stage 5b of 7, 31/5/19 - stage 5c of 7
1/6/19 - stage 6 - arrived in UK
14/6/19 - Collected

Kongcow

Post by Kongcow » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:22 pm

ChrisDrake wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:54 pm
Guys,

My big Mexican friend has a build week of 11/3/19.

Realistically, what would be the earliest I could drive out of the Yorkshire dealers door?............
Mine was bulit on Wk48 and took nearly 3 months to get to dealer...

Btw I live in South Yorkshire :)

TOReilly

Post by TOReilly » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 pm

Hi,

I've been watching this forum for some time and thought I would post my experience/advice.

I ordered a BiTDI tiguan rline in August through my gilfriend/sales exec and it was stuck as 'with the factory' until a few weeks ago.

In January my sales exec phoned their sales and generalist team and my order had basically got stuck in the system as they no longer build MY18 rlines, only MY19 rline techs, if she didn't phone them it would have still been stuck as 'with the factory' as they don't automatically change over!

My heavily spec'd BiTDI has now already been built and will be hitting UK port in the next few days.

Get your sales exec to do the same!

mjcloran

Post by mjcloran » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:43 am

Which engine?

mjcloran

Post by mjcloran » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:44 am

TOReilly wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:31 pm
Hi,

I've been watching this forum for some time and thought I would post my experience/advice.

I ordered a BiTDI tiguan rline in August through my gilfriend/sales exec and it was stuck as 'with the factory' until a few weeks ago.

In January my sales exec phoned their sales and generalist team and my order had basically got stuck in the system as they no longer build MY18 rlines, only MY19 rline techs, if she didn't phone them it would have still been stuck as 'with the factory' as they don't automatically change over!

My heavily spec'd BiTDI has now already been built and will be hitting UK port in the next few days.

Which engine?

TOReilly

Post by TOReilly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am

The BiTDI which is the 240PS diesel.

TOReilly

Post by TOReilly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am

mjcloran wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:44 am
TOReilly wrote:
Hi,

Which engine?

mjcloran

Post by mjcloran » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm

TOReilly wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am
mjcloran wrote:
TOReilly wrote:
Hi,

Which engine?
Interesting same as mine! I know it only recently had WLTP cert. Also the 240 isn't on the UK configurator yet and there's no information on the price list either. Encouraging that yours is hitting the UK now though! My dealer is useless!

TOReilly

Post by TOReilly » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

mjcloran wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:57 pm
TOReilly wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:58 am
mjcloran wrote:

Which engine?
Interesting same as mine! I know it only recently had WLTP cert. Also the 240 isn't on the UK configurator yet and there's no information on the price list either. Encouraging that yours is hitting the UK now though! My dealer is useless!
Mine has definitely been built, I would tell your sales exec to do what mine did. What status is yours? When did you order?

Chances are yours is stuck in the system like mine was! My sales exec didn't realise it was stuck until she phoned their 'sales and generalist team' and had a good moan. The tiguan delays have now generally been resolved so my guess would be that yours is 'stuck'.

Return to “Main Volkswagen Tiguan chat”

VW Tiguan MK2 Forums

Our VW Tiguan MK2 Forums are free to join and open to all.