From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

All Volkswagen Tiguan related discussions
SkyJawa
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by SkyJawa » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:28 am

ZaheerUK wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:16 pm
SkyJawa wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:01 pm
How do you guys get the 5a b c? Ours only shows 5, no breakdown....
You only get the 5a,5b,5c notification through SMS alerts if you them set up.
Ah thanks, missus gets those and hadn’t told me!
2019 Tiguan SEL 2.0 TSI 230
30/05- ordered, 06/06 - with factory, 08/06 - confirmed - week 27, 05/07 - left factory, 05/07 - in transit - 5a
09/07 - shipping - 5b, 13/07 - near UK - 5c, 16/07 - in UK - 6, 19/07 - arrived - 7, 25/07 - collection!

ZaheerUK
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by ZaheerUK » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:11 am

Mine updated to Stage 6 today - eve though I know its been sat at Grimsby since last Friday
VW Tiguan R Line Tech DSG 2.0 TDi DSG Indium Grey inc HUD, Rear Heated Seats, TPMS, Emergency Assist

Skood
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by Skood » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:34 am

Same as, though mine should be in Tyne. I think there is a day or two lag on the notifications.
Allspace Match 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS DSG - Platinum Grey - Area View
Order Placed -22 Feb 19
Build Week 23 - 3rd June
Delivery - 22nd July

ZaheerUK
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by ZaheerUK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:20 am

For some strange reason I got a another stage 6 text today! I don’t know why!
VW Tiguan R Line Tech DSG 2.0 TDi DSG Indium Grey inc HUD, Rear Heated Seats, TPMS, Emergency Assist

User avatar
Deano
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by Deano » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 am

Second stage 6 usually means it's on a transporter on it's way to dealer but I'd check with VW Cistomer services as it might already be there eith dealer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tiguan Allspace Match 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS 7-Speed DSG.
AID - Winterpack - Ambient Lighting - Tire Pressure Monitor
Ordered: Feb 13th - Collected June 18th.

User avatar
Newfie
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am
Location: East Yorkshire

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by Newfie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:39 am

ZaheerUK wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:20 am
For some strange reason I got a another stage 6 text today! I don’t know why!
The second stage is where it is scanned to go into the transporter lanes at the docks. It can still sit there for quite a few days, it's all dependant on how quick they are transporting them.
My wife's was transported to the wrong dealer and took over a week to be lifted to the correct dealer.

@ZaheerUK. Ask Roger as he will have a list of car that are due to be transported.
Tiguan SWB SEL 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS 7-Speed DSG MY2019 White Silver. Collected 26/10/18
&
Tiguan SWB Match 2.0TDi 150PS DSG Caribbean Blue (Wife's car). Collected 23/4/19

ZaheerUK
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by ZaheerUK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am

Deano wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 am
Second stage 6 usually means it's on a transporter on it's way to dealer but I'd check with VW Cistomer services as it might already be there eith dealer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks Deano! VW CS confirmed it was dispatched yesterday - so I’m assuming its at the dealers today.
VW Tiguan R Line Tech DSG 2.0 TDi DSG Indium Grey inc HUD, Rear Heated Seats, TPMS, Emergency Assist

ZaheerUK
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by ZaheerUK » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am

ZaheerUK wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am
Deano wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 am
Second stage 6 usually means it's on a transporter on it's way to dealer but I'd check with VW Cistomer services as it might already be there eith dealer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks Deano! VW CS confirmed it was dispatched yesterday - so I’m assuming its at the dealers today.
UPDATE : Just been told mine arrived at the dealers this morning! Picking up on Monday!

Woohooo!!
VW Tiguan R Line Tech DSG 2.0 TDi DSG Indium Grey inc HUD, Rear Heated Seats, TPMS, Emergency Assist

User avatar
Newfie
Posts: 762
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:07 am
Location: East Yorkshire

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by Newfie » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:00 am

ZaheerUK wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:22 am
ZaheerUK wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:59 am
Deano wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:26 am
Second stage 6 usually means it's on a transporter on it's way to dealer but I'd check with VW Cistomer services as it might already be there eith dealer

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Thanks Deano! VW CS confirmed it was dispatched yesterday - so I’m assuming its at the dealers today.
UPDATE : Just been told mine arrived at the dealers this morning! Picking up on Monday!

Woohooo!!
Great news Zaheer. Monday will soon be here.
I bet a certain sales guy sent a nice little video.
Tiguan SWB SEL 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS 7-Speed DSG MY2019 White Silver. Collected 26/10/18
&
Tiguan SWB Match 2.0TDi 150PS DSG Caribbean Blue (Wife's car). Collected 23/4/19

User avatar
Deano
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:19 pm
Location: Northampton

Re: From Order Number to Build Week Confirmed

Post by Deano » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:37 am

Not all dealers do that. Mine didnt. And my car did t get covered up either:( lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Tiguan Allspace Match 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS 7-Speed DSG.
AID - Winterpack - Ambient Lighting - Tire Pressure Monitor
Ordered: Feb 13th - Collected June 18th.

Post Reply