Colour package LED light inside?

All Volkswagen Tiguan related discussions
mo8578

Colour package LED light inside?

Post by mo8578 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:15 pm

I saw this video from India i guess.

this guy can change the led light inside his Tiguan!

Jeremy_SWE

Re: Colour package LED light inside?

Post by Jeremy_SWE » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:48 am

Been discussed quite extensively here. You need to change the wiring plus other hardware to achieve this.
1.4tsi 150ps DSG6 4M
Pure white
19" Victoria
Ergo-active seats w.massage
Discover media NAVI
Sign assist
AID
Full keyless+electric tailgate
Tow pack w.camera
Aux-heater w.remote
Heated wheel
Dynaudio
Wireless charger
Side/rear scan
Amb.light pack

JK-VWTiguanR

Post by JK-VWTiguanR » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:15 am

We can change the dash colours by using something like the OBD device to enable more choices of colours but in the UK it only changes the dash colours and not the door colours.

What does amaze me is why VW would have different ones for different countries, in the UK we get just white LED strips in the doors, Why?

If they fit a multicoloured version in other countries why not offer it either as an upgrade as we know VW likes there lists of upgrades or fit it as standard across the whole world.

Very strange attitude to only allow something as simple as a LED strip to be available in different colours only in certain countries. :evil:
2019 19-Plate 230hp Tiguan R-Line Tech in White with Loads of Extras
Replaced: 2018 18-Plate 240hp Tiguan R-Line in White with Loads of Extras.

Jeremy_SWE

Post by Jeremy_SWE » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:47 am

Have they changed the blind spot warning now too? Seems that it appears in the mirror glass instead of the housing?
1.4tsi 150ps DSG6 4M
Pure white
19" Victoria
Ergo-active seats w.massage
Discover media NAVI
Sign assist
AID
Full keyless+electric tailgate
Tow pack w.camera
Aux-heater w.remote
Heated wheel
Dynaudio
Wireless charger
Side/rear scan
Amb.light pack

SGreen679

Post by SGreen679 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am

Jeremy_SWE wrote:Have they changed the blind spot warning now too? Seems that it appears in the mirror glass instead of the housing?
I hope they haven’t. Too many changes happening from the car I originally ordered. This is really getting on my nerves. May be cancelling this car as too many changes are happening in the back ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my 3rd Tiguan which have all been mk1 Rlines. Now ordered my 4th. Mk2 R-Line, White, Side Scan, Towbar, H/L Washers. Build week 39

Chris

Post by Chris » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:07 pm

SGreen679 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am
Jeremy_SWE wrote:Have they changed the blind spot warning now too? Seems that it appears in the mirror glass instead of the housing?
I hope they haven’t. Too many changes happening from the car I originally ordered. This is really getting on my nerves. May be cancelling this car as too many changes are happening in the back ground.

The blind spot monitoring has been retrofitted using Golf mirrors by the looks at it. All he is showing is the changes to the vehicle after he bought it and has nothing to do with any vehicle coming off the line now.
White 162kw/217.246hp, DSG

SGreen679

Post by SGreen679 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Chris wrote:
SGreen679 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:21 am

The blind spot monitoring has been retrofitted using Golf mirrors by the looks at it. All he is showing is the changes to the vehicle after he bought it and has nothing to do with any vehicle coming off the line now.
Thanks for the clarification

In my 3rd Tiguan which have all been mk1 Rlines. Now ordered my 4th. Mk2 R-Line, White, Side Scan, Towbar, H/L Washers. Build week 39

Return to “Main Volkswagen Tiguan chat”

VW Tiguan MK2 Forums

Our VW Tiguan MK2 Forums are free to join and open to all.