Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

For those of you with a sunroof and Dynaudio ...

6K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Fastbuck 
#1 ·
I noticed earlier in the week that cars fitted with Dynaudio lose the storage area on top of the dash in favour of a speaker. That's where I put my sunglasses after losing the glasses holder that would usually be fitted in the roof to the sunroof controls.

So, my question to those of you with a sunroof and Dynaudio is ... where do you keep your sunglasses?

#2 ·
That's one of reasons I didn't get the dynaudio. The other was the base is under the boot floor and with the dog in the boot on most journeys I thought it a bit mean on him.

#6 ·
I have a sunroof but no dynaudio, so technically this rules me out ;) but I did used to store my sunglasses in the front centre dash compartment right in front of the windscreen, until one hot sunny day, I went to get my sunglasses out and they near fried my fingers and face with the heat! :!:
Not only that, but the coating on my sunglasses must have got so hot that there's a couple of patches where the velvety liner either melted on the lenses or the coating melted.
Now I store my sunglasses in the little compartment under the headlight/fog lights switch and they are much cooler to put on :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.