Spare Wheel??

All Volkswagen Tiguan related discussions
johnnytro

Spare Wheel??

Post by johnnytro » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:17 pm

Am I missing something. My Tiguan has no spare wheel or pump? am I missing something
I look in the book under the false floor there is a small plastic thing with Dynaudio on where the wheel should be
Tiguan 67 BiTDI :D

thejanners

Re: Spare Wheel??

Post by thejanners » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:54 am

I think you may be missing your spare wheel

The Dynaudio normally fits in the centre of this
Tungsten Silver R-Line Tech, DSG, Petrol 230 BHP, Mudflaps, Towbar. :D

CNC

Post by CNC » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:35 am

Which model do you have?. The 240 BiTDI for example does not come with a spare wheel as that's where the battery is (the second turbo takes the place of the battery under the bonnet).

If you have a look on this page Jeremy_SWE kindly posted a picture of his Dynaudio with space saver spare wheel in place

viewtopic.php?t=5594

It helps greatly if you let people know what model and spec you have for future reference in your signature as I have below.

To do this click on your username in the top right of the screen when logged in, then 'user control panel' then 'profile' then 'edit signature'.
2018 MY SEL 150 TDI DSG 2Motion in Caribbean Blue with reversing camera & park assist plus fully debadged

johnnytro

Post by johnnytro » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Thank you CNC I've just added this. I have the biTdi and in the boot in the battery and Dynaudio. Not even sure if you can fit a spare in there
Tiguan 67 BiTDI :D