Order Delay

All Volkswagen Tiguan related discussions
CL1983
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:32 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by CL1983 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm

It maybe worth deleting and re entering your order number on the online tracker. I did this on Saturday morning and it changed from stage 2 to 3.

Spoke with the dealer yesterday who confirmed a week 20 build but then stated they are expecting a further 11 weeks from build to delivery due to a backlog of vehicles at the port.

Graham1983
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Graham1983 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:09 am

I was also told on Monday I had a confirmed build week of week 20, ordered on 3rd March. It's still sitting at with the factory on the online tracker though.

My dealer is confident for an end of June delivery and didn't mention a 10 week wait at the port.
2017 R-Line 2.0TDI 190 DSG 4Motion

(Build Week 20) On Order: R-Line 2.0TSI DSG 4Motion, Pure white, Full Leather, IQ.Lights, Electric Tailgate, Reverse Camera, Heated Windscreen, Wireless Charger, Full Size Spare

Brynster
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Re: Order Delay

Post by Brynster » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:58 am

CL1983 wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm
It maybe worth deleting and re entering your order number on the online tracker. I did this on Saturday morning and it changed from stage 2 to 3.

Spoke with the dealer yesterday who confirmed a week 20 build but then stated they are expecting a further 11 weeks from build to delivery due to a backlog of vehicles at the port.
Yep I did this also this morning and now shows build week confirmed so definitely worth doing

Gavind
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Gavind » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 am

My order number after more than 6 weeks still isn’t even recognised by the online tracker which tells me it’s miles off!!!!

Graham1983
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Graham1983 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:47 am

Gavind wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:42 am
My order number after more than 6 weeks still isn’t even recognised by the online tracker which tells me it’s miles off!!!!
I would check they have given you the correct number. It should show at stage 2 with the factory by now.
2017 R-Line 2.0TDI 190 DSG 4Motion

(Build Week 20) On Order: R-Line 2.0TSI DSG 4Motion, Pure white, Full Leather, IQ.Lights, Electric Tailgate, Reverse Camera, Heated Windscreen, Wireless Charger, Full Size Spare

Gavind
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Gavind » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:17 pm

I have... twice! If I am honest I have very little faith the in dealer any longer

000
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:37 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by 000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Gavind wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:17 pm
I have... twice! If I am honest I have very little faith the in dealer any longer
There are (at least) 2 different VW tracker sites! Goto https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners-and-drivers/my#/ and try specifically logging in via "My VW UK" and entering your order number there.

Gavind
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Gavind » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 pm

Yes that’s the one I’ve been using... I can’t seem to attach a photo but ....

Commission number or VIN
This commission number or vehicle identification number (VIN) is invalid. Please check the capitalisation and that the character “0” (number) has not been entered instead of “O” (letter) or vice versa.

000
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:37 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by 000 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:38 pm

Gavind wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 pm
Yes that’s the one I’ve been using... I can’t seem to attach a photo but ....

Commission number or VIN
This commission number or vehicle identification number (VIN) is invalid. Please check the capitalisation and that the character “0” (number) has not been entered instead of “O” (letter) or vice versa.
Hmm .. sorry beyond my knowledge, other than waiting for it to work

Graham1983
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am

Re: Order Delay

Post by Graham1983 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Gavind wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 pm
Yes that’s the one I’ve been using... I can’t seem to attach a photo but ....

Commission number or VIN
This commission number or vehicle identification number (VIN) is invalid. Please check the capitalisation and that the character “0” (number) has not been entered instead of “O” (letter) or vice versa.
I’m on my phone so can’t attach a pic to show you where it is on the webpage but you’re putting the order number in the wrong place.

Click on the bit that says discover the features in the blue box, then my cars, add a car and put your order number in there.

You might need to create an account if you don’t have one.
2017 R-Line 2.0TDI 190 DSG 4Motion

(Build Week 20) On Order: R-Line 2.0TSI DSG 4Motion, Pure white, Full Leather, IQ.Lights, Electric Tailgate, Reverse Camera, Heated Windscreen, Wireless Charger, Full Size Spare

Post Reply