Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

Buzzing sound?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CKirky89 
#1 ·
Hi I have just got a second hand tiguan 2018(67) and I purchased this last Monday, what I have noticed is when accelerating around the cockpit of the car there seems to be a buzzing noise and its driving me mad!! It doesn't fo it straight away I could be driving for about 10 mins and then it starts happening but only when I accelerate! It i take my foot off the gas pedal the buzzing stops and it only seems to happen when I drive faster(on motorways) does anybody have any direction as to what it could be? Has anyone experienced this with theirs? I've spoke to Arnold Clark over it who are going to have a look at it but I want some guidance before I take it in incase they try and play it off as nothing!! Also what i noticed today when I had my radio off trying to find this buzzing sound, when I got to about 70mph it sounded like wind was coming through the windscreen creating a draft? I've just swapped from Ford to VW and never had any issues with being a Ford driver for the last 8 years, am I overthinking or has other people experienced these two issues? Apart from that I love the car smooth drive comfort is outstanding but these two issues ruining my experience 😅 can anyone ease my mind on the issues with any tips or experiences you've had with your tiguan? Much appreciated Craig 🙏

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.