Order tracking

All Volkswagen Tiguan related discussions
CUK
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:17 pm

Re: Order tracking

Post by CUK » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:22 pm

This thread has the details of the MY22 changes….

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8068&p=87624&hilit=My22#p87624

…there aren’t many!
On order (approx 6th March 21 - deposit taken 16th March) 2.0 TSI Elegance 4 Motion.
Nightshade Blue, Discover Pro, Heated Screen/Wireless Charge, HUD, DCC, Drv Assist Plus, TPMS, Space saver spare.

wizzywig27
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Re: Order tracking

Post by wizzywig27 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:39 am

So according to VW Twitter:

We appreciate your frustrations. Your supplying Retailer has detailed information regarding your vehicle order as they have the relevant systems in place to liaise with the factory. We're only able to provide you with the details available from the online tracker on our end. We can see that your vehicle is currently still with production order awaiting production to commence. We hope this helps.

According to the online tracker it’s been at stage four for 3 weeks (since we got the order no), it could have been there for weeks before that for all we know. Build week was scheduled for week 25 and we’re about to enter week 28.

We were told by the dealer collection and of July

ThePhatGit
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat May 08, 2021 6:07 pm

Re: Order tracking

Post by ThePhatGit » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:46 am

CUK wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:22 pm
This thread has the details of the MY22 changes….

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8068&p=87624&hilit=My22#p87624

…there aren’t many!
Don’t forget the obligatory price rise for these extras that will push a few of us in to the higher VED band 😩

I should have added more extras!
On Order - R-Line 2l TFSI 190 DSG Nightshade Blue, TPMS, FS spare wheel, Rear Camera and full leather
Provisional Build Week 30

J123
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 am

Re: Order tracking

Post by J123 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:40 pm

wizzywig27 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:39 am
So according to VW Twitter:

We appreciate your frustrations. Your supplying Retailer has detailed information regarding your vehicle order as they have the relevant systems in place to liaise with the factory. We're only able to provide you with the details available from the online tracker on our end. We can see that your vehicle is currently still with production order awaiting production to commence. We hope this helps.

According to the online tracker it’s been at stage four for 3 weeks (since we got the order no), it could have been there for weeks before that for all we know. Build week was scheduled for week 25 and we’re about to enter week 28.

We were told by the dealer collection and of July
Same here too. I mean im not too upset as i was expecting oct/nov so was suprised when they told me that. It will probably end up oct now at this rate

Malcolely37
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Southampton UK

Re: Order tracking

Post by Malcolely37 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:18 pm

Interesting comment from VW that it is expecting to see a global chip shortage worsening during second half of year. What will be the knock on effect to deliveries ??
On order Tiguan R 320/ Reflex Silver / Leather / Heated Screen / Phone Charging / HUD / Area View / Winter Pack / Harmon Kardon / Discovery pro / Pano Roof / Tow Hitch / Akrapovic Exhaust / Side Steps

Simonj67
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:02 am

Re: Order tracking

Post by Simonj67 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:24 am

Removed and re added my order number this morning and moved from stage 2 to stage 3.
Tiguan R (on order) Lapiz blue, Discover Pro, Harman Kardon, Area View, Heated Rear Seats, Inductive Charging.

J123
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:50 am

Re: Order tracking

Post by J123 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:01 am

Are you using the app or browser?

If you are using the app, whats the app called? Cant seem to find it anywhere

Emsworthy
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 12:11 pm

Re: Order tracking

Post by Emsworthy » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:08 am

Simonj67 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:24 am
Removed and re added my order number this morning and moved from stage 2 to stage 3.
When did you place your order if you don't mind me asking?
On order - R-Line 1.5TSI DSG, Pure White, Rear Camera, IQ Lights, Space saver spare wheel
Ordered 25th April 2021

Simonj67
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:02 am

Re: Order tracking

Post by Simonj67 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:52 am

Using: My VW UK to track the order.
Order was placed on the 9th June.
Tiguan R (on order) Lapiz blue, Discover Pro, Harman Kardon, Area View, Heated Rear Seats, Inductive Charging.

wizzywig27
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:19 pm

Re: Order tracking

Post by wizzywig27 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:56 am

My order which was due to be built week 25 I chased the dealer today and was told the car hasn’t been fully built, this is due to the shortage of the semiconductor micro-chips that is holding up production for a lot of their cars.

It’s now week 28 and no further forward. Was promised July collection.

If it arrived mid august can I ask them to wait til September to collect?

Post Reply