Volkswagen Tiguan MK2 Forum banner

Tiguan allspace Match 2.0 TDI

11K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  hteepee 
#1 ·
hello all I ordered a new Tiguan allspace 2.0 tdi (mobility scheme) two weeks ago,from my local VW dealer. & was told twenty weeks for delivery dose that sound right ? or could it be a lot longer. My last car was a Tiguan and that was in stock . So new to the waiting game . Any help will be very much appreciated. ( I have a order number & on the VW website showing it at No2 of 6 )

#2 ·
Ordered an Allspace SEL beginning of February and been told it will likely be end end of July before I pick it up so 20 weeks sounds about right.

#4 ·
Hi there. I ordered a motability 2.0 tiguan allspace 4motion. I have been told July. Ordered Feb 14th. Now in the tracker shows build confirmed. And the build date I have is 29th April. So can hope July or earlier for delivery

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Hi this is when I Ordered 15/2/19
With winter pack

Your order is with the factory

Tiguan Allspace Match 2.0 TDI 4Motion 150PS 7-Speed DSG 5 Door
Order no.2913--

Colour: Platinum Grey Metallic
Upholstery: Titan Black
Your order is with the factory and is currently being scheduled for production.

#6 ·
Surprised if order 15th doesn't show same as mine. 8/3 mine went to order confirmed

#8 ·
Hopefully won't be far behind lol. I'm hoping they are built earlier. Cant wait to get my new tig

#10 ·
Never know. Might get yours first :) course, first thing I'll do is snap a pic. :)

#11 ·
Tell ya what though when your like me and cant wait 20wk time frames seems like an eternity away haha

#13 ·
Anders65 said:
Just thought I'd update still at stage 2 no confirmation build date [emoji2369][emoji3525]
Geez really ?? Mine is due for build next week. Was hoping maybe they was ahead and would be built already lol.

#15 ·
Let's hope maybe the tracking hasn't updated lol. I hope it does get built too on time. To be honest I umm an arred over what to get tig or kodiaq. Only thing I preferred with the kodiaq was I could of had car in about a month lol. I was kind of put off with the long wait from VW. But I found out alot of dealers have huge wait times. It seems like a long time 20 weeks. But now nearly 10 weeks in. I was told July delivery but if built on time could be end of may beginning of june

#16 ·
I have chased my dealer up today who states the cars built and in transit(although on the app it's still shows build in progress)
He also says VW are having transportation issues and has no idea on timescales so mine may end up on a 69 plate after all.......

#17 ·
Well that isn't good. If built an in transit you would hope wouldn't be as long to be on a 69 plate. Lol mines due to be built this month hope the wait after isn't that long

#18 ·
Apologies Deano, I should explain.

For various reasons, I have a delivery cut off point of the 15th June. If it arrives prior to this, I will pick it up on a 19 plate. If not, it will have to sit at the port/dealers and I will collect it in September. One thing I have noticed since my last new car purchase some years ago is the dealers don't seem to be in a rush for you to collect the car and get their commission......

#19 ·
I agree there. New car orders are slow as. Tiguans I understand come from Mexico or the allspace anyhow. So longer travelling. Although I found out was meant to be built 29th onwards. Got a call earlier to say going to be built Monday so week early. Although I'd hoped it was quicker. Ha, my problem I'm not patient like a kid at Christmas. Or are we there yet Haha. I understand that though and I understand why people wait I'd they've waited a long time for it to have the most upto date year on the plate.

#21 ·
Yea it sure is. My car was built last week. So hope it's going to shipped soon. Dealer reckons it'll be with them end of may

#22 ·
Deano said:
I agree there. New car orders are slow as. Tiguans I understand come from Mexico or the allspace anyhow. So longer travelling. Although I found out was meant to be built 29th onwards. Got a call earlier to say going to be built Monday so week early. Although I'd hoped it was quicker. Ha, my problem I'm not patient like a kid at Christmas. Or are we there yet Haha. I understand that though and I understand why people wait I'd they've waited a long time for it to have the most upto date year on the plate.

Mine is week 17 too but app still says 'build week confirmed' and dealer has no more info. Has yours been built? Is yours an Allspace?

#23 ·
Morning. Yes mine is an allspace 4 motion dsg7 2l in deep place pearl going to be nicknamed "The Pearl" lol phoned VW UK just now and it's at status 30 which is on way to port in Mexico. Believe there a boat leaving Friday this week. But my app says confirmed build week. So it's so behind what's actually going on

#25 ·
As i have only just signed up for a Tiguan Allspace i'm intrigued how you know what boat its on from Mexico or so on.

I'm at the very beginning of my journey to get my car and probably won't see mine until October at the very earliest.

#26 ·
swifty19_89 said:
As i have only just signed up for a Tiguan Allspace i'm intrigued how you know what boat its on from Mexico or so on.

I'm at the very beginning of my journey to get my car and probably won't see mine until October at the very earliest.
Once it's built and has left the factory it'll go to the port at Veracruz. It then gets put on a boat and at that point (stage 5a) VW Customer Services (option 9) can give you the name of the boat.

I found vessel finder app (App Store) the best. You can enter the name of the boat and see exactly where it is and when it's due in Emden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.