3.3M

Faults & Technical

Faults and Technical chat for the new Volkswagen Tiguan
15.8M
15.8M
Classifieds VW Tiguan Classified Adverts

For Sale / Wanted

Buy and Sell from other members.
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
N/A
N/A
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. I’m finding myself in a total lack of confidence with my local VW Service Team. Never answer the phone or react to messages to call me. My next Service is due April 15, under a Service Plan however, I want to use another non VW garage who are excellent. Would that affect the Warranty on my used...
      3 replies   119 views
  2. I returned from a shopping trip today and sat outside the house for a few minutes with the engine running listening to an article on the radio when I heard a "ding" from the dashboard, followed by the engine shutting down, and a message on the info screen saying "The ignition has been switched...
      5 replies   7K views
  3. Back in January there was a discussion about the dreaded +£40,000 list price VED Supplement officially known as ECS (Expensive Car Supplement) and what would be the advantage, if any, of registering the vehicle as SORN. I said I'd write and ask and today have received an explanation from HM...
      2 replies   152 views
  4. HI all SO my tig came with no rear USB and just a single front USB with aux and 12v socket ( all USB-A) I putchased on ebay a Dual usb and aux panel to replace as i would like an extra socket to charge my phone and have it looking OEM without dual adaptors or 12v usb chargers etc...
      8 replies   147 views
  5. Hello out 2019 is due pads and discs all round apart from genuine is there another’s you can recommend? Thank you Gary
      2 replies   348 views
See all new posts